Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video NLE Choppa - Letter To My Daughter

These niggas be having kids hella young man.

And I swear all these new beats sound the same with these piano melodies

Every. Single. Beat. I swear I don't know how these kids aint bored/tired of music nowadays. Every rapper and beat sounds the same.
I like what he was doing with the concept with the song so I don't want to hate, but man I be wanting to create with new artists but folks gotta be comfortable to think outside the box and try different things man. I honestly don't mind if people call my shit boring, too long, trash, etc because I'm truly in it for the long game and to create something that push this art form of hip hop forward man. Shit takes time to find a sound or something that's unique.

That's why alot of shit sounds the same now because people want to ride waves and trends, and also to be fair alot of rappers are in it for the money (which I understand) vs the art but bro I'm strictly in for one reason.

These niggas be having kids hella young man.

And I swear all these new beats sound the same with these piano melodies
He's 18.I knew plenty dudes with kids in HS or soon after HS.

As far as the production sounding the same well yes and no.

This beat in particular is unique to me because of the saxaphone.The drums are also not 808's.

I'm not saying I never heard anything like it, but I think of way more generic beats.

I mean it's not rare for a moment in music to not only have the same sound but sometimes the same producer produces a lot of the beats for mainstream artists.

While yes there are a lot of clones,in the 90's you could make the argument that a lot of those beats were alike too.

A lot of boom bap beats or gangster beats had the same drum patterns,but I didn't GAF because I loved that sound.

Just like a kid born in 2000,would love the trap sound or auto tune sound.

Back