Welcome To aBlackWeb

NJPW/IMPACT/Indy Wrestling News/Events Thread

ROH will be debuting a new “ROH Roundtable” shortly. The first episode will feature Shane Taylor, Kenny King, Caprice Coleman, Jay Lethal and Jonathan Gresham discussing the Black Lives Matter movement and racism in wrestling.

I was big into impact from like 2013-2018 and then it started to suck. Seems like it’s getting better now

yea, they seem to be on the up and up they got some dudes who can go

women roster is somewhat stacked too even without them having tessa

Oh yea, i forgot Alex Shelley returned too and reformed the Motor City Machine Gunz with Sabin.

they had a real good match against the Rascalz tag team.

Maybe its me...but it seems like Impact has given their black wrestlers more opportunities to compete for titles than WWE. Am I wrong on that?

Maybe its me...but it seems like Impact has given their black wrestlers more opportunities to compete for titles than WWE. Am I wrong on that?

I mean Sasha is one half of the wwe women’s tag team titles and may win the raw women’s title tonight. Apollo is the us champion and mvp may win it from him tonight. Not too long ago, Lashley faced Drew McIntyre for the wwe title. The new day and street profits hold both men’s tag team titles. I don’t see how wwe isn’t giving black wrestlers a chance to win titles.

I mean Sasha is one half of the wwe women’s tag team titles and may win the raw women’s title tonight. Apollo is the us champion and mvp may win it from him tonight. Not too long ago, Lashley faced Drew McIntyre for the wwe title. The new day and street profits hold both men’s tag team titles. I don’t see how wwe isn’t giving black wrestlers a chance to win titles.

But I'm talkin about the NUMBER of chances. B4 his feud wit Drew...how many times has Lashley competed for the title?

Sasha has competed for the women's title a few times. So I'll give you that. And New Day

But SP just stepped on the scene. If they drop the titles...how many chances are they gonna be given afterwards? I mean you can argue a few more, but that's only b/c the WWE's tag division is meh. There isn't too many tag teams on the main rosters.

But I'm talkin about the NUMBER of chances. B4 his feud wit Drew...how many times has Lashley competed for the title?

Sasha has competed for the women's title a few times. So I'll give you that. And New Day

But SP just stepped on the scene. If they drop the titles...how many chances are they gonna be given afterwards? I mean you can argue a few more, but that's only b/c the WWE's tag division is meh. There isn't too many tag teams on the main rosters.

WWE doesn’t care about tag teams the way AEW and presumably impact wrestling do. Don’t know why but Vince could care less about them. As for black wrestlers getting opportunities, every black wrestler isn’t gonna compete for every title. It’s impossible to do that. There always can’t be a black wrestler in a title scene.

Back