Welcome To aBlackWeb

NJPW/IMPACT/Indy Wrestling News/Events Thread

I think more so just exciting to have something potentially better to watch in the US and just off the core those guys are to a majority of the popping indy talents friend circle, it could be crazy.

yea, I agree having a new US promotion around after all these years is gonna be dope. im looking forward to seeing what they gonna do with this

They need to be on a channel that's easily accessible and not on a channel that no one knows about like TNA be doing.

They need to be on a channel that's easily accessible and not on a channel that no one knows about like TNA be doing.

Word is that khan trying to get them on tbs or tnt since he has a turner connection. Maybe on Tuesday on tbs since you can get rid of those marathon Big Bang theory shows

That 1 day those games gotta be on ESPN and NBA TV, WCW didn't have this problem with NBA games

I think nitro was on from 7-8 and turner still did it’s double headers. With the current tv deal, ESPN/ABC only does playoff games in the first 2 rounds Friday- Sunday. Probably make some adjustments but no guarantees that turner gets back into wrestling

As long as they get on a station that people can watch. It's been 3 or 4 years and I don't know where TNA is at

As long as they get on a station that people can watch. It's been 3 or 4 years and I don't know where TNA is at

Kahn is putting up $100 mil of his own money into this. They’ll be on a network you can find. Funny thing about impact wrestling: I still DVR it but I can’t even find the channel on my tv lol. They should just disband and sell the video library to wwe

Kahn is putting up $100 mil of his own money into this. They’ll be on a network you can find. Funny thing about impact wrestling: I still DVR it but I can’t even find the channel on my tv lol. They should just disband and sell the video library to wwe

They tried... Remember months ago whenever they kept reporting that Anthem was meeting with WWE about some shit?

they also tried to sell the promotion to AEW apparently and they passed on it too

dont nobody wanna touch that shit

i am shocked WWE didn't move on getting the library though

they had TNA coming on the soap opera channel bruh

now they about to move to some channel thats even worse. Its like a paid programming station or some shit

That TNA library got some good stuff. Just paying for the Joe, AJ and Daniels stuff would be well worth it

I would definitely pay for the shit from when they were NWA-TNA in the early 2000s up until like 2011-12 i wouldnt want anything else past that

Big Bang Theory ain't going no where, those reruns are watched by millions. TBS would be foolish to replace a day for an unknown wrestling show

Last edited:
tumblr_pkt201DDMb1s24yedo1_500.gif

tumblr_pkt1lcT9we1s24yedo1_500.gif

tumblr_pkt1dg90ec1s24yedo1_500.gif

Back