Welcome To aBlackWeb

NJPW/IMPACT/Indy Wrestling News/Events Thread

I just can't root for PCO. The dude has become very popular on the indie scene over the last few years, but I'm pretty sure he's one of the Mounties that jumped Dynamite Kid (one of the British Bulldogs).

I knew nothing of this until I just researched.. kind of. I didn't dig deep, but supposedly DK was a turd and he'd been doing fucked up stuff. It was in DSOTR?

Yes I remember reading about it in Dynamite Kid's book a long time ago. I believe he was beat over the head with a bag of quarters.

Do you remember the Mounty? Mounties?

PCO didn’t join the WWF until the early 90’s.. That beef between DK/Jacques Rougeau(aka The Mountie) & his brother Raymond plus some other French Canadian wrestlers happened in the mid to late 80s…

PCO didn’t join the WWF until the early 90’s.. That beef between DK/Jacques Rougeau(aka The Mountie) & his brother Raymond plus some other French Canadian wrestlers happened in the mid to late 80s…
Ah ok, damn. I've been hating on PCO thinking he was one of the Mounties. Now I don't know who he is.

She made Willow look like a superstar. This world tour shes on right now and these matches shes havin are fuckin wild. Shes solidifying herself as The Goat

Back