Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
It is rare, from any walk of life, to find somebody universally loved and respected. For the years that I've been a fan of his music I have yet to see or hear anybody say one bad thing about Nip.

You never heard about him cheating anybody out of money, going behind someone's back, signing them to bad deals or whatever the case might be.

We really lost a real one and I know that's why his death has impacted so many.

56326461_2625799840769424_3269785729458241536_n.jpg

Surprised the cops got to the coward before the streets did....I dont see him lasting long behind bars whether its PC or Gen Pop

Last edited:
Bruh I’m really not trying to be funny.

My wife was an army brat. She never stayed in one place. We started dating and she would say she couldn’t understand the love we had for our block our hood and our city. She said it’s not just the dudes either. It’s the women as well.

My response was it’s no place like home. Home is where our heart is. Home is where Nipsey heart was. U don’t go to a nigga and talk down on his home.

If u want to help do more listening and less talking. I said u not dropping gems on the youngins because u don’t understand them. Them niggas gonna have ptsd after losing Nipsey. U think they savages.

U wanna tell them everyone failed them. That they stupid for carrying their home in their heart. Stop it! Get ya mind right then u can help.
So a dude like shitty ain't a savage?

Yup
OK.

Is a dude like shitty the only niggas in the hood? How about this talk to your brothers like you do them crackers you rub elbows with. But maybe you a bitch ass cracker lover and cant do it. Ho cake.
The niggas like shitty the only ones fuck up the hood.
An why try to solve the problem after its full blown?
Nurture the youth while their young.

But what do I know.

You talk a lot of shit. But we gonna see.

Back