FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
why his homies aint kill the guy? they walk without guns ? where his homies at? they ran ?

where the shooter at? is he black or white? Any information about the killer ?

he shot 2 other dudes so they might have been the goons

plus it looked like Nip was on chill mode for real just taking pics in his Bball shorts

He wasn't on that type of time.

he shot 2 other dudes so they might have been the goons

plus it looked like Nip was on chill mode for real just taking pics in his Bball shorts

He wasn't on that type of time.

thats when they come to catch you .

Reactions: Loch121
A lot of his lyrics are chilling to hear right now... this the song that made me really start listening to Nip though

I'm not saying don't stick together. I'm questioning who is it you're sticking together with? Because my ancestors shared a boat ride over here with your ancestors we all family now? Nah. Too much cancerous behavior out here to have the threshold of who you're riding for just be "anybody with melanin" . Nipsey got successful and rich and opened a store in his "community" to provide jobs and opportunities and to inspire those who grew up like him. In exchange, a member of his "community" killed him in front of his children (so they say) in broad daylight.

Yeah they kids. And some of them have potential to turn it around and really make a difference. Once upon a time Nipsey was one of those kids. But the reality is alot of them move through this world the way black holes move through the universe.The system created some monsters. But we got to acknowledge...these are MONSTERS bro. They not my people. You can't build with them because they can't build anything. Only destroy. They've been programmed and it's sad because they could've been kings. But they're not and most of them never will be. Try to help them at your own peril.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I'll never turn my back on my people. We were dealt a bad hand and put in fucked up conditions, who am I to judge them for being casualties of that. We're just seeing the result of slavery , broken homes, drugs and more and you think I'm gonna blame niggas for that? Fuck no.

I'm pulling these same niggas with me, they just need guidance.

thats when they come to catch you .

while I 'm not anywhere near Nip's success,even dealing with music I realize I would be more known if I rubbed shoulders more,but I'm in ATL,and never get it twisted all these niggas ain't gay and they lay niggas down in Atlanta

Like how they just killed Kevin Durant's best friend at his Bday party

The gun laws are super free and I done been in studios where little niggas was strapped with robocop guns

Niggas be having tec's and Ars in their pocket in ATL

I'm always gonna be hip hop,but it's like it's so much hate.

Reactions: 1/2
while I 'm not anywhere near Nip's success,even dealing with music I realize I would be more known if I rubbed shoulders more,but I'm in ATL,and never get it twisted all these niggas ain't gay and they lay niggas down in Atlanta

The gun laws are super free and I done been in studios where little niggas was strapped with robocop guns

word i already heard how atl niggas get down. my nigga was at a studio out there gun was everywhere in there

Reactions: Loch121
word i already heard how atl niggas get down. my nigga was at a studio out there gun was everywhere in there
I was in the lab of a very famous ATL rapper and they had the little goonies.Nigga was like 13-15 with the hand cannon

That was soon after bankroll got hit

Sorry to hear this. R.I.P. to Nipsey

Not sure why people say we should stay away from our hoods. If a nigga is going to get u he is going to get u. X got got at the motorcycle dealer. Pac in Vegas. Big on a whole different coast. Ybn jay got fucked up on one of the richest blocks in our country. Don’t live scared and don’t turn ur back on ur own people.

Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3
Some rappers really live what they rap about and Nipsey was one of them, so goes with YG. I remember when YG beat up Mistah fab that shit could had got him killed but they manage to squash it.

YG also needs to stop his shit

I'm suprised Game never got killed because how he act with 40 Glocc but I guess the SET Nipsey had\has was deeper and their enemies was really bout bout it.

The gun laws in the South are easy. Nigga I got house full of guns all types. When these southern niggas talk guns shit is real. You can walk in to public spots strapped with no fucks giving. That's how the rapper Dababy beat his charge.