Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
While I understand and feel his pain.....he actually helps perpetuate the street shit. Like many others do.

Time to look in the mirror.
If you want shit to stop....start with ones self.

I think Game good but that nigga Wack100 needs to be killed.I don't know how niggas accept a nigga like Wack 100 to be honest. He destroying so much

People are tired man...

Watch till about 27 minute mark

Daylyt grew up with Nipsey. They were cool and knew a lot of people in the same circle. Beyond the 27 minute mark he talks about what the inevitable aftermath will be and more about Nipsey personally.

RIP Nipsey

Last edited by a moderator:
#RIPNipseyHussle You grinded for years showing the importance of ownership, built up your resources to build up the community you came from, to give them an economic edge. You stayed on code. Rest In Power Nip.

Listening to Sway in Morning.
He has one the OGs from around neighborhood speaking on it.

Naturally he isn't saying too much about the inner gang politics. But if you can read between you (sadly) no what it is.

Especially when Sway directly asked him about Dr. Sebi documentary.....

Couldn't get into buddy music but I always liked to hear him speak. Heavily reminds me of an educated Snoop, could just be a LA thing

Gonna give VL a spin

Daylyt trolling or what? Nigga said Nipsey died at 36 and he got shot 6 times so the number 6 is special.

he speaks on some special code? can some1 spit more knowledge on it?

I cant take that man serious but I like how he spit on that Ether beat

La riots 1992, 2019-1992 = 26, 2 +6 = 8 8- 5 = 3

Shut up u fucking gay stalker.. Suck my dick bitch ! I didnt sign up here as Supergangster ye thats me but now im past that and how is dis the same niggas from THEREASON? I just found this site .. Niggas stalkin me .

Stfu faggot

How am I stalking you? I'm just surprised u here.

I'm not here to make fun of you.

R.I.P. Nipsey and show some respect u hoe ass nigga

Back