Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
Thank you for your honesty.
Still gonna run that fade but thank you.

I'm always honest

Posted this just cause your squad lost
source.gif

source.gif

Nip was about unity. Homie was trying to unite people whether you were Blood,Crip, or Latin. Another reason cats can't compare Joe blow to him.

Nip was about unity. Homie was trying to unite people whether you were Blood,Crip, or Latin. Another reason cats can't compare Joe blow to him.

And it's dope to see how many cats from his generation and younger are pushing that same message of peace, healing and empowerment.

Been years since I've spoke to Boogalue but it was great to hear how he's grown. He was all the way active in his days.

Nipsey never disrespected dude though.

You're a bouncer and if someone calls you a bouncer that's not disrespectful.

Dude was a snitch and calling a snitch a snitch is not disrespectful.

Dude was embarrassed cause he got called out on his snitching in front of people. So his feelings got hurt so he did what he did. Thing is killing Nipsey for calling him exactly what he is ain't going to get him any respect back.

All respect for him was lost when he started snitching. Shit really is that simple sometimes. People try to add shit to things because it helps them process shit better cause its hard for some to people to just accept things the way that they are.

Ehh calling a nigga out like that in public in front of a bunch of ppl... I'm not saying nip wasn't right to say something it's still disrespect tho.

Just because we agree with what nip did doesn't mean he didn't come at him disrespectfully or it wasn't taken as such. All accounts I remember reading and hearing was he shit on dude and told him don't come around there. He had to take it but can't call how he was gonna take it. We know the end result tho.

You question was answered.
If you don't agree with it fine.
It's only negative cuz niggas in they feelings and gonna stay in they feeling.

I just wish this same energy is kept for every and any other black man doing the same or similar.

But that's asking too much.

Let's keep piling on Dos but not try to see his point. As usual

Bruh relax I dont think Nipsey changed the world or anything but you got to give black people more credit. It’s like you a whole culture change in 6 months for every story of a positive person not getting support it’s 20 more other stories saying they did. It’s like you got this “niggas fake caring about being community positive” but does it matter if they still doing positive things?

Big u and wack pushing 50 if anything they the negative influence as old heads

And it's dope to see how many cats from his generation and younger are pushing that same message of peace, healing and empowerment.

Been years since I've spoke to Boogalue but it was great to hear how he's grown. He was all the way active in his days.

I’m not from the west coast but it seem like the general vibe the younger rappers like Kendrick and them are tired of the perception and tired of a lot stuff that comes with it.

Ehh calling a nigga out like that in public in front of a bunch of ppl... I'm not saying nip wasn't right to say something it's still disrespect tho.

Just because we agree with what nip did doesn't mean he didn't come at him disrespectfully or it wasn't taken as such. All accounts I remember reading and hearing was he shit on dude and told him don't come around there. He had to take it but can't call how he was gonna take it. We know the end result tho.

We just going to have totally different views on this.

I'm going to end my part of the convo with this about the bold. It's probably places in their neighborhood and around certain people dude who snitched never goes because he knows he's not welcomed and might not make it back to wherever he came from that day. If niggas treated and did to snitches the what they are supposed to dude would've never went up there in the first place cause it would've and should've already been known snitches ain't allowed to be around.

I'm going to end my part of the convo with this about the bold. It's probably places in their neighborhood and around certain people dude who snitched never goes because he knows he's not welcomed and might not make it back to wherever he came from that day. If niggas treated and did to snitches the what they are supposed to dude would've never went up there in the first place cause it would've and should've already been known snitches ain't allowed to be around.
See...
This is a nice debate.
Both are right.
Same shit I was asking and talking about earlier.

I agree 100%. What I'm saying is how bruh takes it if you don't lay him out on sight is completely up in the air.

Back