Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
tumblr_prnbd9glz81t1k6p7o2_500.gif

tumblr_prnbd9glz81t1k6p7o1_500.gif

Lmao bruh is that the security gaurd?

I needed that laugh

He should be proud he got smacked by a world renowned nigga right about now lol

Nip mighta had one with this joint.

Def an award show kinda record. That crossover record that still got a street feel movie type joint.

Not really feelin the hook tbh, the verses/video was fire tho
John Legend hollering......lip syncing in the video

Nigga worse that AKeys right now.

I blame Khaled cause he stay with an over the top hook somewhere on his records

John Legend hollering......lip syncing in the video

I disagree (wholeheartedly), but my nigga this shit killed me...

...on some, "any artist out there that wanna be a artist, and wanna stay a star - and won't have to worry bout John Legend tryna be...all in the videos, holla'in - COME TO DEATH ROW!!!!"

:hahaha:

Kinda mad that ppl didn’t like Nip when he was here.

I’m not a day one fan but the last 3 years I was on nip music kinda hard
Been listening to nipsey since 2011. It’s weird having all these random people that would never listen to him blast his music cause it’s the cool thing to do so. And it always victory lap tracks. Like I had to wait years for that album to drop for these lames to dick ride on some woke shit

Been listening to nipsey since 2011. It’s weird having all these random people that would never listen to him blast his music cause it’s the cool thing to do so. And it always victory lap tracks. Like I had to wait years for that album to drop for these lames to dick ride on some woke shit
09 for me. I wasn't a nipsey stan or anything close but hes just been in my artist pool since the beginning

I mean, would you rather them not listen and never know who Nipsey was?

Not tryna be rude BUT we don’t need anyone else releasing music videos of Nip. Don’t care if he hummed on y’all niggas second verse, Khaled executed that perfectly so let us allow his soul to rest and his family to continue to heal.

Back