Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
@GNS

There was no need for violence... Simply could of told her to fck off and told her what she was doing wrong, she must of known what she was doing with everyone standing around anyway... There was no need for violence at all, she was one chick by herself with loads of cameras around...

@GNS

There was no need for violence... Simply could of told her to fck off and told her what she was doing wrong, she must of known what she was doing with everyone standing around anyway... There was no need for violence at all, she was one chick by herself with loads of cameras around...
Not tryna sound like an innanet tough guy
(Now I'll proceed to sound like one) I just wouldn't have stood there yo, I'm sorry couldn't do it.

Not tryna sound like an innanet tough guy
(Now I'll proceed to sound like one) I just wouldn't have stood there yo, I'm sorry couldn't do it.

Yeah take her paint away, no need to go to jail over it... It would have been dope if someone addressed and told her why she was being disrespectful and what Nip, the man she was painting over, did for the community and made her look 1inch tall...

@DOS_patos

You have lost me bro, I feel like youre talking in riddles... It really should be simple...

Youre saying 'It ain't the white chick who needs checking, shes just made her statement'??? Fck that she needs majorly checking, shes defacing a mural... if shes really a graffiti artist she should know what she is doing... The people around should of stopped her if they felt they wernt in any danger...
No riddles.
Fact is the chick feels comfortable enough to do it.
Why?
The black people standing around watching it.
You don't think the black people need to be checked for allowing it more than someone chasing clout?

@GNS

Exactly!!

They didn't have to beat her up or anything. They could've taken the paint away from her and told her to bounce. This stupid chick just wants attention and with them filming it and putting it online they gave it to her. Now if anybody messes with her police is going to use this as an excuse.

I'm more disappointed in the folks filming and watching her do that but I can kinda understand their logic in not wanting to get arrested

Exactly!!

They didn't have to beat her up or anything. They could've taken the paint away from her and told her to bounce. This stupid chick just wants attention and with them filming it and putting it online they gave it to her. Now if anybody messes with her police is going to use this as an excuse.

I'm more disappointed in the folks filming and watching her do that but I can kinda understand their logic in not wanting to get arrested
Ok...

Not wanting to get arrested.....cool.
Smdh.

Not towards you just this whole situation.

Back