Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nintendo To Launch 2 New Switch Models This Summer

good

now i can cop one of the current models for the cheap when they go on sale

Tweets dont show up for me but man get some games

I can't keep playing the 5 mario games I have

Besides animal crossing and pokemon wayyy down the line I don't see a game to get for it

I MIGHT get crash team racing for the switch instead of PS4 just to have another game to play but even so that's in late June

Idk if I really need a more powerful version though

Maybe something with more storage space I guess

Tweets dont show up for me but man get some games

I can't keep playing the 5 mario games I have

Besides animal crossing and pokemon wayyy down the line I don't see a game to get for it

I MIGHT get crash team racing for the switch instead of PS4 just to have another game to play but even so that's in late June

Idk if I really need a more powerful version though

Maybe something with more storage space I guess
Cuphead will be on the switch plus all those retro games they have online never get old

Cuphead will be on the switch plus all those retro games they have online never get old
Nigga said old ass cuphead...I already got that for Xbox one though

Nobody wanna play these old ass games from 1994 man

Where the new joints at? I just went to the Eshop and saw they coming out with pandemic. A game I played on the computer and phone like 5 years ago

FOH

Nigga said old ass cuphead...I already got that for Xbox one though

Nobody wanna play these old ass games from 1994 man

Where the new joints at? I just went to the Eshop and saw they coming out with pandemic. A game I played on the computer and phone like 5 years ago

FOH
You fucking trippin the retro games is where it's at cuphead isn't even 2 years old yet plus everyone playing the same type of games shoot em up or bland ass adventure games shit getting too repetitive

I dont even play my original Switch enough

giphy.gif

You know why? No fuckin games lol

That aint even the issue for me cause I fuck w/ a lot of indie games and they have a lot of those. Its just the games I got that i wanna play with others are ass with the online service. It'll either be broken for certain games or there will be all this unnecessary shit you gotta do just to play with people. Then don't even get me started on that voice chat. Me & my boys just said fuck the voice app and started making ps4 parties for whenever we on there.

thing is it be the simple ass games too so it always make me wonder how the hell they mess it up.

You fucking trippin the retro games is where it's at cuphead isn't even 2 years old yet plus everyone playing the same type of games shoot em up or bland ass adventure games shit getting too repetitive

Funny because cuphead is a side scrolling shoot em up lol

Man get some NEW games that has nothing to do with Mario

Nobody wanna play a bunch of retro games

That aint even the issue for me cause I fuck w/ a lot of indie games and they have a lot of those. Its just the games I got that i wanna play with others are ass with the online service. It'll either be broken for certain games or there will be all this unnecessary shit you gotta do just to play with people. Then don't even get me started on that voice chat. Me & my boys just said fuck the voice app and started making ps4 parties for whenever we on there.

thing is it be the simple ass games too so it always make me wonder how the hell they mess it up.
I'm never playing mine online. I use it strictly for local multiplayer

I'm never playing mine online. I use it strictly for local multiplayer

yea don't

that shit gone break ya heart

That shit great for for local multiplayer / couch co-op. I'll give it that cause I always have fun running like that

Back