Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Nintendo Switch

Sittin here playin Tecmo Bowl...got my azzz WHOOPED by the Vikings...

20181228_033302.jpg

These muthafuccas shut Bo DOWN! QB throwin interceptions like they gifts. Secondary couldn't do shyt. Smh. I glad it's only week one.

Damn I missed this game. 4 plays and you STILL had to figure out the coverage. Lol

currently have Mario party n just dance 19... gonna be adding Mario Kart and Odyssey soon.. what other good mp games? I got a gang of impatient players

I ain’t into fighting games like that... but I’d try it out, what’s the controller you guys use?

currently have Mario party n just dance 19... gonna be adding Mario Kart and Odyssey soon.. what other good mp games? I got a gang of impatient players

I ain’t into fighting games like that... but I’d try it out, what’s the controller you guys use?

Bomberman is cool if you can get it on the cheap

As for the controls, I mostly play in handheld but I'm lookin' to get a Gamecube pad for Smash

got the kids mario kart and just dance

played a lil mario kart, shits cool

the whole joy con controller idea is confusing at dumn at times

it can be a gameboy, the 3 pieces can go together to make a "pro" controller, and then the two small ones can be their own controller....but when you do that there's still only certain functions each side can do in the menus and shit

who the fuck came up with that?

in the end it seems like its more geared towards solo players....otherwise I feel like a new system would have come with 2 full pro controllers (with one joy con piece each, with the same functions)

or if they kept both and you did choose to use hand held or play a joy con game, you got back ups when they need charging

Get Ultimate Chicken Horse bruh...

i promise you wont regret it.

Shit like 20 bucks

if your kids loved Gang Beast and they like silly games then they'll love that shit. I spend hours playing it w/ my brother, his wife and my niece almost every weekend.

& I put my homeboys on it whenever we linked up to play Smash. We ended up playing it way more and longer than I thought we would considering they big Smash bros fans

Arms is pretty cool. Its like a silly boxing/fighting game where u get power ups and shit.

I can cosign Bomberman as well. Your kids would prolly like that plus they got Xavier Woods in the game

@VIBE it was almost 4 in the morning and i was up finishing that Bird box movie

I got a msg from young Jax he was like "Hey its me my dads son wanna play wwe 19" then he started inviting me to fortnite lmao

i gotta redownload WWE but when i do yall both can get these hands let em know

Back