Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Nintendo Switch

I havent touched my Zelda in a minute. I need to finish it, i had barely even scratched the surface of it

Is there a zelda thread?

Im lost in this. Empty map with no objective. Im just wandering around. That the point?

Is there a zelda thread?

Im lost in this. Empty map with no objective. Im just wandering around. That the point?

Thats* the game bro. You'll happen across a village at some point then the story will start back up but until then* yea the explorable map pretty much is the game

Last edited:
That the game bro. You'll happen across a village at some point then the story will start back up but until yea the explorable map pretty much is the game
Good to know. My kid thought he was missing something.

This the first Zelda game we ever played and we have no clue whats going on.

Minecraft on switch is garbage. How u cant do local co-play? U can on ps4

Zelda is dope for a one player game

Mario Odysee is cool but local co-play is wack

the switch also has a lot of fun lil games on it that you might over look cause it looks corny but the shit will be fun as hell

Ultimate Chicken Horse is a good party game and it can be played online w/ randoms. Its given me a lot good laughs and Its easy to get lost in it once u start playing

Snipper clips is another good one if u like a challenge but its one of those games that'll piss u off if the person you working w/ can't get their shit together.
Just watched the trailer for these and they looked geared more for adults.

Any other co-op games that u would suggest?

I signed up for 7day trial of online and their SNES & NES collection is weak

Just watched the trailer for these and they looked geared more for adults.

Any other co-op games that u would suggest?

I signed up for 7day trial of online and their SNES & NES collection is weak

Ultimate Chicken Horse is rated E-10 but it does have like death violence (no blood)

if you looking for something without that kind of stuff in it then check out Mario Party. Its a really good one. Its basically an interactive boardgame. You will have to use the joycons to play it for the most part though i think cause some of the mini games will want u to shake the control or do certain motions. Really good party game.

Mario Tennis is fun but i found it to be difficult. Me & my boys played it. There were 3 of us so everytime we did doubles one of us would have the CPU on our team and the person w/ the CPU won every single time cause they scored all the points.

Haven't played Mario and Sonic at the Olympics but I imagine its like Mario Party w/ the mini games

If you looking for a good, friendly kid shooter then grab Splatoon 2. Its a shooter but you're using paintball guns. Its a really popular game & sounds like its straight up for the kids but theres a lot of adults who play it too. I think they even have tournaments for it.

Me & my boys used to be on it heavy and used to get our asses kicked by some of the japanese squads. The game is updated often w/ new maps, stories, clothes n shit like that to improve your character.

Anyone* play Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze??? I played it with my sister til we gave up lol its super hard but dope dope razor sharp platformin'

Last edited:
Kids gonna get that Luigi Mansion for Xmas.

Gonna grab them the Ghostbusters ps3 game they remastered for switch and the Jumanji game too

Own DK Tropical Freeze on Wii U for like 5years now. We might have 4 or 5 levels beaten.

Hard game. Frustrating

Back