Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let me tell you exactly what makes it trash - and I'm only one episode in - is the fact that they got the goddess Regina hall as some goofy asexual mammy nerd! Some will say she's showing "range" tho lol

Come on bruh. There are some blk women who are like that irl.

Blk women arent a monolith.

I would think by the finale she "finds herself". She might even end up bein the hero

Asexual mammy nerd?

Nigga do you like women? Tf?

lol that was funny tho...hell of a description.

She's clearly not asexual tho. She clearly horny af.

The character prolly always had a lil confidence issue n the divorce pushed it over the top.

lol that was funny tho...hell of a description.

She's clearly not asexual tho. She clearly horny af.

The character prolly always had a lil confidence issue n the divorce pushed it over the top.
She's not horny man lol

Jesus what do y'all niggas be thinking about when y'all watch these kinds of shows

She's not horny man lol

Jesus what do y'all niggas be thinking about when y'all watch these kinds of shows

Nigga pls. Thats clearly repressed sexual energy bro.

Why she always talkin bout her ex husband smashing his new thing. How she beat tf outta that dummy. She was throwing that top notch beautiful pussy at the gay nigga.

She needs her back blown out homie fohwbs

Fake, disingenuous response. Playing stupid per usual

@Marc123 🤝🏾
I'm starting to think you don't be knowing the meaning of half the words you hurl as insults to people

That aside, and I'll use this response to address Marc as well and if this is a spoiler for you then oh well. Clearly the woman is heartbroken and damaged. I'm not sure if we're going to get a true backstory in the form of flashbacks like we do with the former football player but it's obvious based on the things she's shared to the others and in her session with Masha that she has severe self esteem issues and even though her husband had cheated on her repeatedly in the past, he would return to her but this time was different.

We could try to overanalyze why she stayed but that's moot I guess. But her husband shitted on her looks and remarried someone who looks like the things he would shit on her about. The sex aspect of it is miniscule in the grand scheme of things.

She's wondering why he left her and got with someone much younger.

Now, let's see if you can offer a rebuttal not rooted in name calling or as you put it, some disingenuous response that has nothing to do with what I responded with.

I'm starting to think you don't be knowing the meaning of half the words you hurl as insults to people
You have a bad habit of wholesale pretending you don't get what someone means because their words are harsh.

Stop that. It's a message board.

You have a bad habit of wholesale pretending you don't get what someone means because their words are harsh.

Stop that. It's a message board.
address my points man

or have you not caught up to ep 5

Y'all think all women's problems can be fixed if they were just fucked right which is problematic af in the first place and an entirely different convo altogether

Yea yea nigga. I kno. But sum new d in her life would prolly take her mind off old dude for a minute.

Plus the old saying does go "the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else."

I already said im on ep 1 and probably won't go further based on the comments in here. It's bad compared to all the other series out
i think it picks up a lot after the first episode but understood.

if i could change one thing, it would have been for all of them to have solo episodes to give the much needed context/background of their characters. This show feels like they didnt know if it was gonna get picked up for a second season and opted to not go this route maybe b/c of budget issues

Yea yea nigga. I kno. But sum new d in her life would prolly take her mind off old dude for a minute.

Plus the old saying does go "the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else."
_lPiUZ - Copy.gif

Back