Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nike VP steps down after controversy surrounding her son's sneaker resale side business

lol fuck them people but im not mad...they tried

she'll get another quiet position somewhere else and the young hustler will move on to selling car wraps or exotic grapes or some shit

Shit hilarious.

I got my bots running when shoes drop (yea im a piece of shit), and I still cant hit consistency and this cocksucker getting all these exclusives from his mom.

Cant be the only exec doing this either.

Shit hilarious.

I got my bots running when shoes drop (yea im a piece of shit), and I still cant hit consistency and this cocksucker getting all these exclusives from his mom.

Cant be the only exec doing this either.

are you mad at him tho?

nigga I wish my mama was the fuckin vp of Cadillac and I didnt get the first DTS's before release lmaoooooo

for real tho in his world he was just enjoying the fruits that were available to him

she's wrong but aye :lookatthisshit:

Nike can right this wrong by letting me cop the grateful dead sb dunks pack at retail.

That's unfortunate. Sounds like a nice flex.

He must have been killing it for them to take notice or one of them pissed someone off.

tenor (46).gif

Sounds like dude was getting away with it for a while. That's bad on Nike's part. How do you not see hundreds of shoes being bought on a single employee's discount?

And boy that family is going to have some internal strife. Kid cost his mom a high power job. That's not easy to bounce back from.

Sounds like dude was getting away with it for a while. That's bad on Nike's part. How do you not see hundreds of shoes being bought on a single employee's discount?

And boy that family is going to have some internal strife. Kid cost his mom a high power job. That's not easy to bounce back from.

IMO Nike knew. Kid probably fucked the move up taking those pics and somebody with something against that kid exposed that shit and Nike had to do something to save face.

This shit just like certain concert or sporting event tickets. The event promoter is getting kickbacks off of tickets they gave ticket resellers that never even hit the market.

Nah, I don't believe the mom is all that innocent.

He used a CC in her name, and she didn't notice hundreds, if not, thousands of dollars being charged.

Either she knew and DGAF or she was dumb.

Either way no fuks given bout her losing her job. She'll be iight.

He used a CC in her name, and she didn't notice hundreds, if not, thousands of dollars being charged.

She's the gm/vp of nike. She's not checking credit card bills. She dgaf about that lil shit.

You probably right or it could be a combination of what you and @DMorgan said. Maybe she and Nike knew, but they established limits and the kid said "Fuck your limits," which resulted in the firing.

You probably right or it could be a combination of what you and @DMorgan said. Maybe she and Nike knew, but they established limits and the kid said "Fuck your limits," which resulted in the firing.

For a while now I've said this shit nothing but a big ass scam. Why would Nike short change themselves by cutting the amount of shoes they make and release knowing the demand for the shoes are high. Especially seeing what the shoes are going for on the resale market.

Something just don't add up with all this IMO

Back