Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nike Store Manager Accuses Black Family Of Stealing Basketball

I respect you. I don’t have a problem you fam
i aint really got beef...

you the homie.....but i gotta give you shit because your wife is fine as fuck and chocolate.
respectfully
imma be back down your end shortly...i got fam i just met,. dont disappear on me this time.

Last edited:
this didnt happen at corporate offices...this was a nike store in some city in the US

thats like you expecting McDonald's corporate to involve themselves in the hiring practices of franchise owners
they do and on a ground level ....i would expect trickle down hiring practices......

i dont want no smoke.
you from them projects in NOLA that they tore down right off the highway?

they do and on a ground level ....i would expect trickle down hiring practices......

i dont want no smoke.
you from them projects in NOLA that they tore down right off the highway?

im not from NOLA for the 50 leventh time...im from Baton Rouge...and proud af of it. I lived in NOLA for about 5 years but i frequent there often these days

but no man, corporate is gonna make some catch all, all encompassing video about hiring suitable candidates

what's gonna happen when the ideal candidate isnt willing to work that one shift you need so badly to be covered? You gonna end up with options 2-5 and those kinda people end up in these situations with customers.

Corporate isnt screening every single application at these brick and mortar stores b

im not from NOLA for the 50 leventh time...im from Baton Rouge...and proud af of it. I lived in NOLA for about 5 years but i frequent there often these days

but no man, corporate is gonna make some catch all, all encompassing video about hiring suitable candidates

what's gonna happen when the ideal candidate isnt willing to work that one shift you need so badly to be covered? You gonna end up with options 2-5 and those kinda people end up in these situations with customers.

Corporate isnt screening every single application at these brick and mortar stores b
You coulda just said shut the f up dos

nah, we gonna have dialogue like adults
ok ...fine.

i hear what you are saying but it depends on the industry and how tight they want to protect the brand.
while it may seem like alot ....when you deal with the public ....you should have a more clear understanding about who you should be hiring.

im not saying corporate needs to be there in person but corporate should have a vision they want portrayed.

problem is while corporate is thinking they are showing one thing ...it often is that very thing they are protecting .....thats what they project.
case and point starbucks......most places have very nice baristas......but most of them are white....and thus projecting white is ok.....seeing it daily it becomes something you look forward to and then end up protecting.

ok ...fine.

i hear what you are saying but it depends on the industry and how tight they want to protect the brand.
while it may seem like alot ....when you deal with the public ....you should have a more clear understanding about who you should be hiring.

im not saying corporate needs to be there in person but corporate should have a vision they want portrayed.

problem is while corporate is thinking they are showing one thing ...it often is that very thing they are protecting .....thats what they project.
case and point starbucks......most places have very nice baristas......but most of them are white....and thus projecting white is ok.....seeing it daily it becomes something you look forward to and then end up protecting.
this is a perspective

but unless there are discriminatory practices that keep them from hiring blacks, who's to say black people even want to work for Starbucks in the first place?

But like i said, corporate is gonna make some cookie cutter video, then distribute to its stores. They not gonna come flat out and say hire this person over that one. I'll put it like this, at my current job, there are entirely TOO many supervisors who are terrible people persons. They may have the credentials in their respective fields to command the salaries they have, but when it comes to managing people and personalities, they are fucking trash!!!

Im not saying loss prevention issues shouldnt be taken care of when they occur, but the way they did it was the issue I have.

this is a perspective

but unless there are discriminatory practices that keep them from hiring blacks, who's to say black people even want to work for Starbucks in the first place?

But like i said, corporate is gonna make some cookie cutter video, then distribute to its stores. They not gonna come flat out and say hire this person over that one. I'll put it like this, at my current job, there are entirely TOO many supervisors who are terrible people persons. They may have the credentials in their respective fields to command the salaries they have, but when it comes to managing people and personalities, they are fucking trash!!!

Im not saying loss prevention issues shouldnt be taken care of when they occur, but the way they did it was the issue I have.
Before I answer this.....what's your job title?

this is a perspective

you dont think local demographics plays a part into who gets hired and who doesnt?
while i am almost certain no company will write down such practices you speak of.....it can be implied due to the local demographic.

in the inner city most people working at say a mcdonalds would be black
while you may not find a starbucks in the inner city.
is it because of demographics? black people like coffee too.
is it because it may be too expensive? not everyone in the hoods are dead broke.

plenty of things can be implied and it comes from the top down.

you dont think local demographics plays a part into who gets hired and who doesnt?
while i am almost certain no company will write down such practices you speak of.....it can be implied due to the local demographic.

in the inner city most people working at say a mcdonalds would be black
while you may not find a starbucks in the inner city.
is it because of demographics? black people like coffee too.
is it because it may be too expensive? not everyone in the hoods are dead broke.

plenty of things can be implied and it comes from the top down.
again, corporate makes a cookie cutter description of the ideal hire

but i just said, what happens when no 1 option isnt there and you have to settle with options 2-5? i just addressed your question Dos

again, corporate makes a cookie cutter description of the ideal hire

but i just said, what happens when no 1 option isnt there and you have to settle with options 2-5? i just addressed your question Dos
you keep saying cookie cutter.

thats why i said corporate needs to fix this.

and even in videos.......they still program white and smiling and friendly.
this seems to be across all industries.

so if corporate is making the videos they are programming the workers on the street level.

and dont tell me i answered my own questions.
thats like telling me i hit myself in the face before a fight.

you keep saying cookie cutter.

thats why i said corporate needs to fix this.

and even in videos.......they still program white and smiling and friendly.
this seems to be across all industries.

so if corporate is making the videos they are programming the workers on the street level.

and dont tell me i answered my own questions.
thats like telling me i hit myself in the face before a fight.
Do you type just to type?

Back