Welcome To aBlackWeb

I liked it until Victors plan was revealed of killing the vampire families. Thought that was pretty lame and kind of cliché

The vampire hunter weapons were odd. The arrows seemed to be the most dangerous because they seemed to be like sun tipped. You'd think they'd create some kind of bullet with whatever tech the arrows were. He shot Victor straight in the head with the gun and it did nothing but those arrows seemed to be killers

I think I would have liked it better if it was just the 2 women creating havoc while getting driven around town by the driver or maybe something else

Megan Fox and Sydney shouldn't have even been in the trailer but I guess they were used to get views. Though Megan only showed her face. Sydney had some nice cleavage in that outfit

The end was meh. Figures he gets turned into a vampire and he's with the vampire girl he was crushing on throughout the movie lol

The fighting scenes with the 2 women were cool and entertaining. I liked how they had them balanced out with the crazy one and the calm one. It matched well

I'm going to write a full review later... But I really really fucked with it

So yeah, y'all know i come from the school of Anne Rice vampire Chronicles, so I kinda bat my eye when the vampire rules start getting wacky.... The better grounded the origins the easier it is to just focus on the story.

And these vamps had a good back story. They didn't go into beginnings, just explained truces and territories and how they stay in the shadows making the most of their immortality.... But as with most immortals... Shit gets old.

And speaking of old, it was hinted that both Victor and Zoe were pretty old and powerful..Zoe said she was 200, and in most mediums 200 is pretty good for a vampire.. And considering how strong Blair was being only made in the 70's you gotta think Zoe and Victor came from an pretty strong blood line.... Which also makes sense that they got tired of honoring a 100 year truce.

to humans that's forever ago, to the vampires that were benefitting from it, it was a nice period of peace... But to someone like Victor who considers himself too powerful and old to subject himself to such restrictions... It was a warranted beef.

i think the shit was shot well. The kid who played Benny was great in displaying realistic emotion to the crazy shit going on around him. Dude was mad believable.... And likeable.. You never wanna see a character die when you like them.... Dude was cool.

i give this a 7.5/10

Not the greatest movie in the world.... There were some pacing issues, but still very solid and enjoyable. I highly recommend... It will not feel like a waste

Back