Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nigerian Artist "Killaboi" Confesses To Murdering GF

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
According the the publication on Vanguard, the late student and her boyfriend had a misunderstanding that led to a fight and the incident resulted to her death.

The police also revealed that since the girl went missing, her mother searched for her everywhere only to discover her car in her boyfriend's house but the apartment was locked.

The spokesperson, Lagos State Police Command, Benjamin Hundeyin, who confirmed the incident said that when men from the police force visited the scene and forced the door opened, they discovered the lifeless body of Augusta and the female genital chopped off, in a pool of her own blood.

image0-18.jpeg image1-12.jpeg

So he's saying he accidentally chopped her... "female genital" off in the heat of the moment?

Last edited:
AYO!! LMAO@@!!11

So here I am thinking "there's gotta be more to this story so let me do my googles"...

....and that's how I discovered this shit

I was looking at the cookie disclosure like "what da bloodclaat?"

1689770806731.png

AYO!! LMAO@@!!11

So here I am thinking "there's gotta be more to this story so let me do my googles"...

....and that's how I discovered this shit

I was looking at the cookie disclosure like "what da bloodclaat?"

View attachment 1135974
I forgot the name of it, but it's a type of language that's popular in parts of Africa. It supposed to be like an easy to understand bridge language.

As said that Killaboi name says it all. That 'acidental' shit he talking is bs of course. He may mean he blacked out emotionally and heat of the moment did that shit, but wasn't no accident. Bruh at least should turn himself in but doubt he'll really do that either.

Isn't pidgin a patois?

It's not a different language. That's curious that they'd offer a version of their site in it. Not knocking it, just found it odd.
Most Sub-Saharan Africans from Cameroon to Nigeria to Angola speak a form of pidgin. Dialects differ regionally but the general idea is you can still understand what the person is saying. Since there are hundreds of thousands of languages on the continent, pidgin became necessary once colonisation happened and the lingua franca of these nations because European languages. Hence pidgin was born. It follows a similar history and context as to how patois was born. Since most Africans speak Pidgin, it is a language of its own hence why the BBC has a pidgin service.

Most Sub-Saharan Africans from Cameroon to Nigeria to Angola speak a form of pidgin. Dialects differ regionally but the general idea is you can still understand what the person is saying. Since there are hundreds of thousands of languages on the continent, pidgin became necessary once colonisation happened and the lingua franca of these nations because European languages. Hence pidgin was born. It follows a similar history and context as to how patois was born. Since most Africans speak Pidgin, it is a language of its own hence why the BBC has a pidgin service.

I don't believe pidgins/creoles based on different languages are mutually intelligible simply because they are pidgin/creole. A person speaking Cameroonian Pidgin is unlikely to be understood by someone who speaks Namibian Black German.

What I find odd is the reason. The pidgin on the BBC website is an English pidgin. I did not know the purpose of using it as opposed to just English. I'm not against it, just found it interesting.

I don't believe pidgins/creoles based on different languages are mutually intelligible simply because they are pidgin/creole. A person speaking Cameroonian Pidgin is unlikely to be understood by someone who speaks Namibian Black German.

What I find odd is the reason. The pidgin on the BBC website is an English pidgin. I did not know the purpose of using it as opposed to just English. I'm not against it, just found it interesting.
English is widespread in Africa. A Namibian in a major city will very likely speak English. I may have not explained properly but not every single black person speaks English pidgin. However it has become so widespread that you don’t need to speak English to speak pidgin since so many people speak it. As far as I know they don’t use pidgin in ALL African countries since South Africa has its version such as Afrikaans. But I know a country like Botswana also has its form of pidgin.

Nigeria is also the most populous majority Black Country in the world where most people speak pidgin, so of course the BBC will offer a pidgin service. That’s reaching out to like almost half a billion readers alone just reaching out to Nigerian readers, not to mention other nations like Ghana, Cameroon, Cote D’Ivoire etc.

Plus, many people may not be able to read English news. I mean I know English US and European newspapers already dumb their words and sentences down, assuming the average reader can read at the level of a nine year old. So it makes sense to have a pidgin version that people can readily digest since, even if you never went to school or learnt to read English, then you definitely grew up speaking pidgin to communicate between people of another language. Nigeria alone has like 700+ languages. You need a universal language to connect everyone.

If you actually listen to Jamaican patois, there are similarities with English pidgin. Why? Cos pidgin is an amalgamation of West African languages and English. Since West African slaves - particularly Nigerians - were taken to Jamaica by the English, this makes a lot of sense.

Back