Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nicki Minaj's Husband Sends Threats To Offset On IG Live... Grab ya glocks when you see Tupac

test
Got these boys in their feelings.

Because Sexy Redd and Lil Durk is such a positive influence on young girls and boys

Lmao.

But other rappers are and can be. Jus gotta look for em

Of course the negative will get the biggest push. Duh nigga, story as old as time

No he wasn’t and all you have to do is research it. He might have been around it at one point in his life before death row or even being a rapper but he WAS NOT a gangsta / thug guy in the least bit.

So yes him getting shot both times was on some rap street shit because before death row he didn’t have those issues
PAC had issues way before the row.

There was a shooting in his neighborhood early in his career where that girl was shot and killed and numerous run ins with police and at least 1 assault case.

Neither times he got shot was about rap beef

Jimmy and Haitian Jack were trying to extort him basically and they didn’t like that Pac wasn’t going.And they didn’t like what he said about Jack after that rape case.

He didn’t rap about it until afterwards

The beef between MOB Piru and the Southside crips was already a street beef before The Row .
It wasn’t about rap.It was some gang shit and PAC got involved .I’m sure you’ve heard versions of the mall fight and attempted chain snatching that led to PAC jumping Orlando.

Another thing that hasn't been mentioned in this "all rap is terrible" is that even with the negative shit...the rappers viewed as the most talented and held in the highest regard aren't the rappers who push the negative shit to the extent its being lied about in here. Majority of them have a short ass shelf life because their content is rinse and repeat.

I mean that clip of Kendrick Lamar performing "Alright" which was turned into a protest anthem is a perfect example. He ain't out here promoting nothing negative. His last album was mainly about his own personal growth and mental health battled as a Black man and topics people swear is never touched upon. Is arguably one of the biggest rappers on the planet. But that's supposed to be disregarded because somebody rapped about crime.

Another thing that hasn't been mentioned in this "all rap is terrible" is that even with the negative shit...the rappers viewed as the most talented and held in the highest regard aren't the rappers who push the negative shit to the extent its being lied about in here. Majority of them have a short ass shelf life because their content is rinse and repeat.

I mean that clip of Kendrick Lamar performing "Alright" which was turned into a protest anthem is a perfect example. He ain't out here promoting nothing negative. His last album was mainly about his own personal growth and mental health battled as a Black man and topics people swear is never touched upon. Is arguably one of the biggest rappers on the planet. But that's supposed to be disregarded because somebody rapped about crime.
1 example is not enough.

but I’ll match your one with a other

Skee Yee is all over the internet and millions of folks seeing that. Making videos/stitching/reels doing some ignorant shit to that

1 example is not enough.

but I’ll match your one with a other

Skee Yee is all over the internet and millions of folks seeing that. Making videos/stitching/reels doing some ignorant shit to that

No example is gonna be enough for you because you're already convinced that you and other Black folks are less than. So you gotta work those examples out on your own.

No example is gonna be enough for you because you're already convinced that you and other Black folks are less than. So you gotta work those examples out on your own.
You’re so completely off base.

Just know In one thread you talk about the influence of just one person and in this one you completely ignore the influence of the most popular music in the entire world.

You’re so completely off base.

Just know In one thread you talk about the influence of just one person and in this one you completely ignore the influence of the most popular music in the entire world.

When you stop intentionally misrepresenting what I'm saying maybe you'll get it. Or find a post where i said theres no influence then you're self hating rants might have merit towards somebody. But nothing is being ignored at all. You're just flailing because you and your semantics arguments and always wanting to be so specific doesn't actually hold up with the point and made up stats you're trying to use.

Let’s take one example. Syrup/Texas Tea.

That was something that folks did but only in certain places.

Rap made that shit cool across the entire nation and the supply for it went sky high over the last like 15-20 years.

Folks always did drugs but rap made it cool to pop pills. Before that nobody thought being doped up fun.

I’m born in 87 and come from one of the worst places in American (New Orleans) and been all the way to LA to live in.

And in time I seen these kids in nice neighborhoods with parents that provide imitate what they hear/see in music.

I see the shit across several states.

Young thug on a Rico about to spend the rest of his life in jail cause he wanted to sell drugs, kill mfs and rap about it. 🤣

Now I’m self hating.

If me not liking what rap represents, it’s says a lot about you and how you view black culture and what you really think black culture is.

If you agree that rap has negative impact on youth, what the hell are you even arguing? Answer that

Casanova on a Rico
Surf on a Rico
69 buried a whole gang masquerading as a label off a Rico

How many rappers can we name that have been killed the last few years? There's a thread for each instance lol.

The denial is crazy.

Let’s take one example. Syrup/Texas Tea.

That was something that folks did but only in certain places.

Rap made that shit cool across the entire nation and the supply for it went sky high over the last like 15-20 years.

Folks always did drugs but rap made it cool to pop pills. Before that nobody thought being doped up fun.

I’m born in 87 and come from one of the worst places in American (New Orleans) and been all the way to LA to live in.

And in time I seen these kids in nice neighborhoods with parents that provide imitate what they hear/see in music.

I see the shit across several states.

lol folks are always going to want to get fucked up someway or somehow..that shit gon happen no matter what music they listening to
Same for violent behavior.
Same for deviant behavior overall

Maybe one person is around young kids more than me in here.

I know what I’m seeing and the impact. I reach to folks I know in youth education two different states and just see the videos online

lol folks are always going to want to get fucked up someway or somehow..that shit gon happen no matter what music they listening to
Same for violent behavior.
Same for deviant behavior overall
Bruh. I said as much. My overall point is rap made the shit cool and we seen an explosion of it. Rap is the biggest most consumed media and very much influenced folks to think shit is cool.

From being a “Bad Bitch” to being a “Pill Popping Animal”

Back