Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nicki Minaj - Queen Album

Lol the fact she added "Fefe" to the album to add the streaming numbers to propel her to #1 and she still ended up 2nd to Travis in his 2nd week lol. Pathetic.

This is great. She's no longer on top.

Watching her flail like someone who can't swim in the middle of the ocean is entertaining.

I don't wish for anyone's downfall but seeing the demise of someone whose been so cancerous to Hip Hop culture is a lovely thing.

Watching her flail like someone who can't swim in the middle of the ocean is entertaining.

I don't wish for anyone's downfall but seeing the demise of someone whose been so cancerous to Hip Hop culture is a lovely thing.
How has she been cancerous to hip hop ? Looking forward to hearing your opinion.

Nicki is one of those folks I couldn't be around man. Just total arrogance.

but the thing is she's acting like she only sold 10k. alright you missed the number 1 spot because travis is selling his album with clothes, chill out. I would be more upset if I put my heart and soul into an album and it flopped or the majority of fans thought it was wack. I wouldn't be mad about it selling 185k

I support Nicki
976.jpg

“Spotify supported Nicki Minaj with a Times Square billboard, a host of the largest playlists, New Music Friday and the new music release shelf. Her song ‘Bed’ actually saw an increase based on the promotions put behind the campaign. The company continues to be big fans of Nicki."

Back