Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nicki Minaj Mocks 2019 BET Awards Low Ratings

That’s just the way of the world. Most people don’t watch cable tv anymore.

It's not that people don't watch cable. I think the reason the ratings are low is because there over 1,000 channels.

When I was a teenager in the 80s there were about 50 channels and we thought that was a lot compared to regular TV which had about 10 channels.

But yeah, I spend about half of my free time watching TV and the other half on the internet.

It's not that people don't watch cable. I think the reason the ratings are low is because there over 1,000 channels.

When I was a teenager in the 80s there were about 50 channels and we thought that was a lot compared to regular TV which had about 10 channels.

But yeah, I spend about half of my free time watching TV and the other half on the internet.

Nobody watches cable any more. There's been a ton of channels since the early 2000s. All tv ratings are at an alltime low cuz nobody watches cable any more.

ESPN is at an alltime low, superbowl, etc.

Nobody watches cable any more. There's been a ton of channels since the early 2000s. All tv ratings are at an alltime low cuz nobody watches cable any more.

ESPN is at an alltime low, superbowl, etc.

Superbowl was a all time low this year last year shit was high just like all football games are high.

Plus the entire state of Louisiana was down like 50% viewing because of what happened in the NFCCG. It was low in Mississippi and Arkansas too along with KC. And nobody care about football in LA

Ppl legit said fuck the game.

Plus LA Rams have the worst fans in the NFL. A study came out about loyalty, fan support and some other shit. Rams came in dead last in almost every category

Superbowl was a all time low this year last year shit was high just like all football games are high.

Plus the entire state of Louisiana was down like 50% viewing because of what happened in the NFCCG. It was low in Mississippi and Arkansas too along with KC. And nobody care about football in LA

Ppl legit said fuck the game.

Plus LA Rams have the worst fans in the NFL. A study came out about loyalty, fan support and some other shit. Rams came in dead last in almost every category

Finals were all time low, grammys, emmys, everything. Most people don't even have cable anymore, let alone watch it.

Finals were all time low, grammys, emmys, everything. Most people don't even have cable anymore, let alone watch it.

The finals didnt take into account Canada.

But thats not cable tv. I dotn think Grammys and Emmys are cable tv too.

I know women hate when we compare female rappers...blah blah....always putting women against each other...blah blah (which is stupid because they act like Pac - Biggie/ Jay - Nas/ Cole- Kendrick don't happen) but I feel like Megan got the potential to take Nicki's spot.

Also Rihanna was there...and she's a far bigger draw than Nicki...so it doesn't really have anything to do with any 1 celeb.

I didn't even know the show was on until I saw twitter posts about it

There's way too many options today. Cable too expensive and people out here living on a budget. Also these new fans are not TV people. This new fans will catch the memes and gifs online. They ain't tryinta to sit n watch all that shit. The old heads who watch TV not interested or know many of the artist that are going to these shows.

Back