Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nicki Minaj is pregnant

Her husband is a registered sex offender :huh?:

Lol you late to the party. He's also got a manslaughter conviction
She got a little bit of flack for dating a sex offender and also helping her brother with his legal problems. Guess her fans don't really care
She made the excuse that he and the girl were like 15 and 16 or something but reports mentioned a knife being involved so ?‍♂️

Lol you late to the party. He's also got a manslaughter conviction
She got a little bit of flack for dating a sex offender and also helping her brother with his legal problems. Guess her fans don't really care
She made the excuse that he and the girl were like 15 and 16 or something but reports mentioned a knife being involved so ?‍♂️

Yep.

Rape at knifepoint.

Weirdo shit.

That’s unforgivable.

And Ciara... ESPECIALLY Ciara
I'd hate being a celeb

People follow Ciara and Russell every move and post corny posts like "this the type of love I want"

Everything is not always what it seems, word to will and jada.

People are too afraid to live their own lives so they live through celebs, completely forgetting that they are human as well.

There's fan pages of Blue ivy and this was since she was a toddler, and the caption under the pics is basically writing from her point of view.

Shits creepy af.

Last edited:
So how this work? If she decides to go to a hospital and have the baby, can the husband be there being so close to the maternity ward being a RSO?
Idk how those laws work fully. All I know is you gotta register and you gotta be so many feet away from a school.
Does that mean no parent-teacher conferences at school for him? Sports?
She sure picked the right one.

Back