Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Nicki Minaj -Barbie Going Bad (Disses Drake & Meek Mill)

What Y’all Think ?

• Total voters
"...I turn lemons into lemonade, Simply thoooo."

I should've stopped after this lyric, but I listened to the entirety of the track for a fair shot.

But yea...idk mane, I kinda wanna stab myself in the ears. This might be the worst I've heard thus far.

giphy.gif

I thought she already said her bars against them is all in fun because she know they can take a jk

This is the "diss"

I turn lemons into lemonade simply dog
Old boy and my brother tried to end me dog
I heard they looking for the old me
A couple of you niggas still owe me

No names were said, this shit was wack and dissing Drake he won't say anything about her because that's fam. Meek out here trying to reform laws he don't give a fuck.

When Nicki gets dry she throws shit out hoping for a reaction.

Just shows ya who stuck..meek done moved on to dealing w "real" beefs. Like social injustice of minorities, while this chick still using industry beefs to clout chase. As someone said in the other nicky thread. The "leaked" sextape not too far away.

Remy wounded nicky n shit aint been the same for her since "shether" and that wack song n tactic that she rebuttaled w. Getting Wayne n drake on that diss made her look real bad n then getting friendly w nas n having "shether" taken off rotation was even worse. Can't blame nas though, id have done the same HAHA

Back