Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nick Cannon -The Invitation (Eminem diss)

Shit works for all involved. Nick gets pub and fans just off the strength of Eminem hate.

URL turned Wildn Out niggas get a huge spotlight for exposure.

Eminem gets some needed relevance....

Sidenote: That Fat Joe album was nice.

its hilarious to see these guys come out for Em... someone said they’re acting like he’s Thanos rofl

Nick has nothing to lose. Everyone knows he's trash on the mic, including him. He only stands to gain from the exposure and put his artists on.

His one strategic blunder was responding via rap at all. After all Em's goofy ass is the battle trained rapper and more skilled emcee. So there's no way Nick is winning the 'rap contest' portion of this dispute.

He shoulda just let his more skilled, affiliated acts handle the bars and get on his J. Prince and just talk some shit over a beat in between verses.

Cuz even though I'm rootin for him, I'm not tryna hear his trash raps either.

Nick has nothing to lose. Everyone knows he's trash on the mic, including him. He only stands to gain from the exposure and put his artists on.

His one strategic blunder was responding via rap at all. After all Em's goofy ass is the battle trained rapper and more skilled emcee. So there's no way Nick is winning the 'rap contest' portion of this dispute.

He shoulda just let his more skilled, affiliated acts handle the bars and get on his J. Prince and just talk some shit over a beat in between verses.

Cuz even though I'm rootin for him, I'm not tryna hear his trash raps either.

Yeah but he did that...then folks would've chastised him for lettin others fight his battle for him. You know they would've called him a coward if he didn't respond via rap.

How these niggas felt rapping vs Eminem for Nick Cannon?
Aint shit new. Pac had the outlaws on hit em up

Eazy Es niggas destroyed Dre on that diss

Jay even had State Property dissing Jaz-O

"You like the beer Caine dropped.. 40 and broke" - Freeway

lol do yall really think Em asked for help??

if relevant mfs wanna jump in on wax im all for it. maybe something entertaining may come of it

nobody is cooning though. all the names that came up from em's side been associated with him for years n years.

I'm from the Tupac vs. Biggie/Cube vs NWA era. I can't respect this weak shit.

One of the reasons I was never an M&M fan was because he started "beef" and "battles" with Nsync, the backstreet boys and Brittany fucking Spears. I didn't respect that gay shit then and I don't respect this fuck shit now.

Back