Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Nice Crib or Nice Car?

Pick 1

• Nice Crib + Bucket Car

• Hood Crib + Nice Car

Results are only viewable after voting.
Give me the house. Cause out here they stealing any infinity, charger, challenger, camaro,Kia and Nissan

A old school fully restored is a money pit and you may not recoup all the money you put into it.
depend what you do with the old school. If you're turning into a donk or a throwing rims on it and a LS swap then yeah that's a money pit for sho and only can be sold to a select group BUT restoring to like new especially anything from the 50's to 70's you're going to get you money back. You'll drop some bread to get back to that but you'll get that money back in most cases

What the fuck kinda simple minded logic is that?

You can tell her father worked to avoid her mother.

Holy shit.

I bet that nigga SUCCESSFULLY put a bend in his steering wheel from punching and chocking the life out of it when he gets home after work.

Crib easy

Plus I be seeing they dealership tic toks where they're asking how much is their car payment. And the vast majority be paying a mortgage payment for them.

FOH. I will never pay 1200 for a car note. Dgaf what kinda car it is.

Logic would definitely say own a home. The problem is, the tweet is comparing a car to an apartment so the concept of ownership is escaping them.

The tweet is saying they would rather get a car before moving out of their folks place simply because a car would help them get money more than an apartment.

Either way no one should spend more on a car than they do shelter of ANY kind.

I think the premise of this thread was twisted tho šŸ™

the original question was if u were struggling and had to pick between having an apt to stay in vs. a car to drive

the right answer is a car at that point......not everybody has reliable transportation

and hopefully the car will help u get somewhere to level up so u can eventually get the place to stay

and for the nice house/bucket car vs. nice car/staying in the slums.......the answer is obvious

but for say someone young in the military I would actually advocate the other way around........can't really buy a nice house when u are force to travel to different places......we used to have this debate all the time when mofos came back from deployments blowing their money on new luxury cars šŸ˜‚

Back