Pick 1

• Nice Crib + Bucket Car

• Hood Crib + Nice Car

Results are only viewable after voting.

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
I was having this conversation not too long ago. What would you rather have:

A nice crib and a bucket car or a spot in the hood and a nice car?

Crib. This shouldn't be a question, but I know why it is. I grew up in a neighborhood where a couple people had 70K cars in front of 50K houses. lol

I was just having a conversation with a nigga in my family who does this shit. He's been living in the hood his whole life but always has a brand new car.

I be like:
3XXN.gif

One of the realest shit I was ever told was you canā€™t have a nice car if you donā€™t have a garage to park it in

Let that marinate in your dome piece

To answer the question the cribā€¦hell I prolly drive like twice a month anyway

I was having this conversation not too long ago. What would you rather have:

A nice crib and a bucket car or a spot in the hood and a nice car?

Nah, back in the 90's I got my crib first, then copped a ride. Caught the freight to and from work. If I had to get groceries I'd cop on the way home 'cause one of the major hubs was in a Meijer parking lot so I could just hop off there, shop, and hop back on and continue to the crib.

The correct answer is house the answer to strive to is both (with in means of course)

A house gives you means for financial freedom due to the appreciation factor it can have a car will always depreciate (except a old school fully restored)

The correct answer is house the answer to strive to is both (with in means of course)

A house gives you means for financial freedom due to the appreciation factor it can have a car will always depreciate (except a old school fully restored)
A old school fully restored is a money pit and you may not recoup all the money you put into it.

Back