Welcome To aBlackWeb

NFL punter Matt Araiza put on that 4K #MeToo SummerJam screen over the alleged gang-raping of a 17yo teenage girl

So they admit to him having sex with her when she was minor? That's settles the criminal side of it.

In the State of California, the age of consent is 18.

• up to four years in state prison, and
  • a fine of up to $25,000, depending on the difference in the relative ages

Lol his parents doing too much.

And this is why you fuck hoes.

Anytime, a woman can decide that you took the pussy...and when she decides that, if you actually had sex with her, your life as you know it is over. She can be DTF all she wants to, but when that switch flip, man listen...

It doesn't matter if you did it or not.

And any gang bang situation multipluy them chances by 500 percent according to my findings in the Scientific Hoe Journal.

Your dumbass with your homeboys about to get some pussy, you better hope she don't wake up the next day feeling like she was taken advantage of even if she was DTF.

Bottom line, if you are into some freaky shit and you got the means, you better leave civilians alone. If you don't got the means just jack off or go to some orgy parties

Lol motherfuckers better leave these girls alone.

I wouldn't fuck a female college student if my life depended on it. All them bad bitches in San Diego, he getting pussy out the dorms like a lame.

Jameis Winston did that so you gotta go through that.

SideNote: she reported this shit to the police immediately and Matt and his friends were never arrested? Got him to confirm having sex with him? And he doesn't have criminal charges.

What kind of police work is this lol?

Last edited:
Back