Welcome To aBlackWeb

NFL player Chad Wheeler beats up his girlfriend after she refuses to bow down to him

In a world where Colin Kapernick can't get a job because he has an opinion and didn't wanna partake in an opening game ceremony, I can openly and proudly say this... I laughed out loud for 15 whole seconds when I read the headline. I get it dude, men have pride and will throw their dignity, morals and self respect out the window to protect it. Here's the thing... I have 6 sisters, 3 who are significantly taller than me, and a brother who currently plays for the Jets. That Mikey from Recess lookin ass nigga would get 400 years off oppression taken out on his face every time the Seahawks stepped foot in New York til he begged the NFL to drop him.

I was going to make an asshole post but as you all love to say lately "read the room" I've done that and will keep it to myself for now.

I was going to make an asshole post but as you all love to say lately "read the room" I've done that and will keep it to myself for now.
tenor.gif

Soooooo...is he gonna get the Ray Rice treatment or naw? Is Chris Carter gonna go on tv again and throw his mama under the bus? Or make another dimestic violence PSA crying to the nation? I'm just wondering.

Nobody know who dude is so the white publications not gonna see enough interest to talk about it, but if black Twitter make enough noise it will surface somewhere

Nobody know who dude is so the white publications not gonna see enough interest to talk about it, but if black Twitter make enough noise it will surface somewhere

That's the bullshit of it all though. So that is proof that they only cover stories for the money and the ratings and/or clicks it can bring a tv show or website. It ain't never been about bringing domestic abuse to the light of day so people can actually help with that problem.

That's the bullshit of it all though. So that is proof that they only cover stories for the money and the ratings and/or clicks it can bring a tv show or website. It ain't never been about bringing domestic abuse to the light of day so people can actually help with that problem.

Well duh.

Don’t want to hear the he is a nobody so it’s not in the news narrative. A nigga off the practice squad of this very same team made national news cause he tried to sneak a broad into the hotel. They keeping this shit quiet cause it don’t fit the narrative. Crazy how buddy still hasn’t been cut yet.

Soooooo...is he gonna get the Ray Rice treatment or naw? Is Chris Carter gonna go on tv again and throw his mama under the bus? Or make another dimestic violence PSA crying to the nation? I'm just wondering.

Chris Carter is a lifetime h** for doing that. Crying on tv like the media gives af about his problems

This isn’t a revelation lol their business model is widely known by now

Back