Welcome To aBlackWeb

NFC Wildcard Weekend: Dallas Cowboys v. Seattle Seahawks Discussion Thread

giphy.gif

@Olorun22

Defense
Running game
Special teams

It has always worked. It always will.

He gettin that catch. Dallas ain’t getttin fucked twice on replay. Not in Jerry World.

Nope.

That’s how they played all year.

Why change how you play when it’s how your team is built

Nikka, I and airbody else know thats what they've been doing all year, but this game they've been successful by passing. Shiiiiitt, the passing game has saved their ass ultimately.

I wasn't alluding to abandoning the run. The play calling was (and still kinda is) suspect as shit....... It's the timing of the plays that are called

Penny runs off tackle on a trap block for 40 yards (they're only big play rushing) and break into Dallas' territory, then the next play you pitch it to him six yards behind the line of scrimmage for a 7 yard loss. U can't pitch w/ them fast ass linebackers, u run to the speed, not against it.

On 3rd and 7, they call a screen pass to some white guy @ tight end (w/ no blockers) that just so happens to get blown up.

They've ran the ball on first and second down w/ short gains which set up 3rd and long repeatedly (obvious passing downs). As an OC you have to understand what's workin' and what's not and make in game adjustments. Mix it up every now and again.

There's more shit I saw, but I digress.

Back