Welcome To aBlackWeb

NEWS - R. Kelly out here being accused holding girls by their will.

At this point does this even shock anybody, the dude likes them young. It's just sickening and if any of those girls were my family member R Kelly would have had a bullet in his skull. Fuck going to the media I'm going to see that nigga personally.

This nigga had grown bitches willing to throw themselves at him but he sending for little girls. As a parent where in the hell do you think your teen girl is going at night and if your kid moving in with him why are you letting it happen without getting the law involved.

First let's be clear, it's all hearsay

Second, every person in here had to 'train' their partner in how they like to be pleased. The fact that a woman may or may not be doing the training is no cause for an uproar

Thirdly, she lying

good...

but its sad that no matter how many people know...somebody else will wanna touch the stove to see if its hot

This chick was in her 30s when she met the nigga, idk b, ur grown af, u stayed and put up with it.

Smh, sound like ppl want they 15 minutes of fame

And I don’t by Sways introduction at ALL. When has Kelly been physically, sexually and emotionally abusive his whole career? He went to trial for that? I thought he went to trial for child charging?

It didn’t stick now he abusing grown woman? Man leave that nigga and his harem alone

Back