Welcome To aBlackWeb

NEWS - R. Kelly out here being accused holding girls by their will.

This dude just can't leave these young girls alone. At least they're at the age of consent unlike in the past.

giphy.gif

So parents are just delivering him teenage girls? Would you let Jerry Sandusky coach your sons football team? What is wrong with these people? You know what This man is about and you still let him around your child. He must know how to pick em because ............

So parents are just delivering him teenage girls? Would you let Jerry Sandusky coach your sons football team? What is wrong with these people? You know what This man is about and you still let him around your child. He must know how to pick em because ............
some people would call this logic victim blaming

This the guy that calls himself the Pied Piper.....

They lighting him up on Twitter lol. The comments under this post funny af

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes but she was there with her to meet R. Kelly. My 21 yo niece could not tell me she was going to meet him for help with her career and actually go. Between me, her mother, her father and her brother it wouldn't happen.
You my man and all but I gotta disagree with you on this, there's no way that me, you, or anybody else can legally withhold a 18+ year old person against their will.

Is it a bad decision? Obviously. But that's all we could legally do in this situation if it involved one of our family members.

You my man and all but I gotta disagree with you on this, there's no way that me, you, or anybody else can legally withhold a 18+ year old person against their will.

Is it a bad decision? Obviously. But that's all we could legally do in this situation if it involved one of our family members.
I guess my point is the mother agreed to take her backstage at his concert for him to help her daughters career. That sounds like the mother had some influence even knowing what she knows about him.

I guess my point is the mother agreed to take her backstage at his concert for him to help her daughters career. That sounds like the mother had some influence even knowing what she knows about him.
I agree with you here, it seemed like she valued the fame and fortune over what she and everyone else has heard about r kelly's behavior.

Let this women be led if they want/need leadership

While it may again't the parents moral code, I don't see anything inherently illegal about running a harem

They not married and he not pimping tho so leave them b

R. Kelly has been accused of "brainwashing" at least two aspiring female singers into sexual servitude in his homes in Chicago and Atlanta.

longform-original-15970-1500223322-5.jpg

The Buzzfeed report alleged that Kelly keeps at least six women, all of legal age, on a pair of his properties. There, he dictates what they eat, how they dress, when they bathe, when they sleep and how they engage in sexual encounters, which he reportedly records. The women must adhere to a certain set of "rules" or face punishment. Kelly allegedly issues the women new cell phones and any communication with their parents is considered a breach of the rules. In many cases, the women have cut off all communication with their families, the report says.

One woman, who was once in Kelly's entourage confirmed the report. "You have to ask for food. You have to ask to go use the bathroom ā€¦ [Kelly] is a master at mind control. ... He is a puppet master," she said of the singer. In total, three women who were "former members of Kelly's inner circle" contributed to the report.

"R. Kelly is the sweetest person you will ever want to meet," said Asanta McGhee, one of Kelly's former employees. "But Robert is the devil." (Kelly's birth name is Robert Kelly.)

Kelly has not responded to the allegations. His Chicago lawyer Linda Mensch responded to Buzzfeed in an email, writing, "We can only wonder why folks would persist in defaming a great artist who loves his fans, works 24/7, and takes care of all of the people in his life. He works hard to become the best person and artist he can be. It is interesting that stories and tales debunked many years ago turn up when his goal is to stop the violence; put down the guns; and embrace peace and love. I suppose that is the price of fame. Like all of us, Mr. Kelly deserves a personal life."

The new report details how Kelly preys upon aspiring singers by offering to help them with their careers. What begins as a professional relationship turns sexual over the course of clandestine phone calls and text messages, the report says. Over time, the women end up living in one of Kelly's homes. In one case, a woman dropped out of a Georgia college and took up residence with other entourage members in Kelly's suburban Atlanta house.

In the case of two of the families that spoke to Buzzfeed, the women themselves rebuffed multiple "welfare checks" by authorities. Because the young women are over the age of consent, the families say they are hamstrung in their attempts to reunite with their daughters.

ā€œI have not talked to my daughter in more than a year,ā€ one mother said. ā€œWeā€™ve had deaths in the family, birthdays, and I havenā€™t heard from her and she hasnā€™t been here for any of it. I didnā€™t even hear from her on Motherā€™s Day. All I want to do is bring her home."

Back