Welcome To aBlackWeb

News From An Alternate Universe

Is it a Vibe?​

A Black Web - Vibe, a user on the popular forum website, ABlackWeb, has been making waves recently due to his boastful claims of being "God over all things." However, despite his grandiose self-image, many other users have begun to notice a pattern of unoriginal and juvenile behavior from Vibe.

Vibe first joined ABlackWeb on December 20th, 2017, and has since amassed an impressive 12,594 messages and a reaction score of 16,952. However, some users have begun to question whether Vibe's high activity and engagement on the site are due to his lack of originality and reliance due to his juvenile responses to others posts.

In recent posts, Vibe has been known to lash out with immature comments. This behavior has led some users to question Vibe's creativity and his ability to engage in meaningful discussions on the site.

Despite his less-than-stellar reputation on ABlackWeb, Vibe continues to remain on the site. However, some users are beginning to distance themselves from Vibe and his behavior, questioning whether he truly isn't just some white dude in a basement trolling on a predominantly Black website.

As of now, Vibe has not responded to requests for comment on his behavior and reputation on ABlackWeb. It remains to be seen whether he will continue to remain on the site or if his lack of originality and immature behavior will ultimately lead to his downfall.

Wow…now I got beef with ChatGPT

Vibe Has Beef with NFAU​

In a recent development, Vibe, who is also known as "God over all things," has responded to a request for comment from News From An Alternate Universe (NFAU) with a surprising statement. When asked for his thoughts on a recent article by NFAU, Vibe simply stated, "Wow…now I got beef with ChatGPT."

The statement has sparked interest and speculation among Vibe's fans and the media.

In response to Vibe's statement, NFAU's Public Relations Representative Leroy Atkins the 8th released an official statement to the media. In the statement, Atkins assured NFAU's readers that the organization only engages in investigative reporting and has no intention of engaging in any hostilities, whether digital or otherwise.

Atkins also made it clear that NFAU has no issues with Vibe and has no intention of getting involved in any disputes. "Mane look. We at NFAU ain't got no beef wit lil cuz bruh. What it look like a whole News Organization beefin wit a lil n--ga who be on n--gas post tellin' n--gas to eat a-s and Sh-t? Dis NFAU baby! We ain't got time for awllat you feel me?," said Atkins.

Atkins went on to add that he comes from a long line of proud Leroy Atkins, and none of them were ever involved in any "lame sh-t." He did admit, however, that Leroy Atkins the 4th married some woman he had no business marrying and was a "simp a-s n--ga", and that "7 outta 8 ain't bad doe you feel me?".

The statement from NFAU's Public Relations Representative highlights the organization's commitment to maintaining professional standards and avoiding any unnecessary conflicts. It also shows that NFAU is not afraid to speak its mind, even in response to statements made by users like Vibe.

As the situation unfolds, it remains to be seen what will happen between Vibe and NFAU, and whether NFAU will be drawn into any disputes. However, one thing is clear - NFAU is committed to providing its readers with accurate and unbiased news coverage, no matter what happens.

Last edited:

White supremacist wakes black​

In a bizarre incident that has left many baffled, notorious white supremacist and former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, Jethrow Birchwood, claims to have gone to bed white and woken up black.

Birchwood, who has a long history of racist remarks and actions, made the shocking announcement on his social media page, stating that he woke up to find his skin color had changed overnight.

"I can't believe it. I went to bed a white man and woke up black," Birchwood wrote. "This has to be some kind of sick joke, but I assure you it's not. I don't know what's going on, but I need answers."

Many have expressed skepticism over Birchwood's claims, with some suggesting that he may have used skin-darkening agents to deliberately alter his appearance. However, Birchwood has vehemently denied these accusations, stating that he has never been interested in changing his race.

"I'm a white man, and I'm proud of it," he said in a recent interview. "I have never wanted to be anything else, and I would never do something like this to myself. This is a clear violation of my rights and my identity."

The incident has sparked outrage and condemnation from many quarters, with civil rights activists and anti-racism campaigners accusing Birchwood of hypocrisy.

"For years, Jethrow Birchwood has espoused racist views and promoted white supremacy, and now he wants us to believe that he woke up black?" said civil rights lawyer, Amanda Greene. "This is nothing but a ploy to gain sympathy and attention. It's insulting to black people who have to live with racism every day."

The incident has also raised questions about the nature of race and identity, with many experts weighing in on the issue.

"Race is a social construct, and it's based on a set of cultural, historical, and social factors," said Dr. Lisa Kim, a sociologist at the University of California. "While it's not possible for someone to physically change their race, experiences like Birchwood's challenge our understanding of what race means and how it's constructed."

As of now, Birchwood's claims remain unverified, and the incident has sparked widespread debate about race, identity, and the limits of human understanding.

Maybe If NFAU Was Michael B. Huh TTBF?​

A controversial comment made by a aBlackWeb user named TTBF on a News From An Alternate Universe (NFAU) thread has sparked a heated debate on social media. In his comment, TTBF blamed both ChatGPT and white people because he apparently doesn't like NFAU's content, accompanied by a face palm emoji.

TTBF has been an active member of the BlackWeb community, having posted 471 messages and earning a 1134 reaction score. However, recent comments made by him have left many questioning his true intentions and beliefs.

On a thread titled "Michael B Jordan calls out interviewer for calling him “corny” back in the day," TTBF appeared to be a compassionate individual showing support for Michael B. Jordan, stating that attacking someone based on their feelings was wrong, regardless of whether you're young or old. He further added that how one expressed those feelings was crucial, and in the thread's situation, it could not be overlooked. He called out the interviewer and her friends for bullying Michael B. Jordan for being a good kid and working towards his dreams.

However, in a later comment on the NFAU thread, TTBF hated on NFAU, a news thread run by a black man.

Many are now wondering who the real TTBF is - the compassionate individual who sympathizes with Michael B. Jordan, or the person who hated on a black-run thread.

As the debate continues to rage on, it remains to be seen how the aBlackWeb community will respond to TTBF's comments and whether he will be held accountable for his actions.

Last edited:

Vibe Has Beef with NFAU​

In a recent development, Vibe, who is also known as "God over all things," has responded to a request for comment from News From An Alternate Universe (NFAU) with a surprising statement. When asked for his thoughts on a recent article by NFAU, Vibe simply stated, "Wow…now I got beef with ChatGPT."

The statement has sparked interest and speculation among Vibe's fans and the media.

In response to Vibe's statement, NFAU's Public Relations Representative Leroy Atkins the 8th released an official statement to the media. In the statement, Atkins assured NFAU's readers that the organization only engages in investigative reporting and has no intention of engaging in any hostilities, whether digital or otherwise.

Atkins also made it clear that NFAU has no issues with Vibe and has no intention of getting involved in any disputes. "Mane look. We at NFAU ain't got no beef wit lil cuz bruh. What it look like a whole News Organization beefin wit a lil n--ga who be on n--gas post tellin' n--gas to eat a-s and Sh-t? Dis NFAU baby! We ain't got time for awllat you feel me?," said Atkins.

Atkins went on to add that he comes from a long line of proud Leroy Atkins, and none of them were ever involved in any "lame sh-t." He did admit, however, that Leroy Atkins the 4th married some woman he had no business marrying and was a "simp a-s n--ga", and that "7 outta 8 ain't bad doe you feel me?".

The statement from NFAU's Public Relations Representative highlights the organization's commitment to maintaining professional standards and avoiding any unnecessary conflicts. It also shows that NFAU is not afraid to speak its mind, even in response to statements made by users like Vibe.

As the situation unfolds, it remains to be seen what will happen between Vibe and NFAU, and whether NFAU will be drawn into any disputes. However, one thing is clear - NFAU is committed to providing its readers with accurate and unbiased news coverage, no matter what happens.

This was funny. I’ll allow it.

Side Chicks Demand Employee Benefits​

The world of infidelity has taken a new turn as side chicks are now demanding employee benefits. This demand has caused a lot of turmoil, leading to significant losses for companies like Southwest Airlines and Gedeon Richter Nyrt, which produces the Plan B pill.

The League Of Extraordinary Side Chicks has become the spokesperson for these women, with Aisha "Diamond" Davis leading the charge. In a recent press conference, she said, "We demand to be compensated for our services. We literally bend over backwards, forwards, lay on our side, and ride to please the men we are side chicks for, and we demand recognition for that with the same benefits of any employee."

However, not everyone is supportive of this movement. An anonymous NFL cornerback responded to Davis's statement by saying, "They do get benefits. The benefits of gettin' this D-CK! These h-es are tryna get benefits for h-ein'. What part of the game is that? They knew what it was, but leave it to a dumb h-e to try to make it more than what it is."
The effects of this movement are also being felt in the economy. Southwest Airlines CEO Bob Jordan was emotional when asked about his company's plummeting stock. He said, "We're losing everything. I have to sell 3/4 of my planes to even attempt to make a profit this quarter. Jesus Christ................Jesus Christ."

Similarly, Gabor Orban, the Chief Executive Officer of Gedeon Richter Nyrt, expressed his concern over the drop in sales of the Plan B pill. He said, "Sh-t man. Sh-t," while vigorously rubbing his forehead.

On the other hand, some public figures have come out in support of the movement. Houston Texans quarterback and Walter Payton Man Of The Year recipient Justin Simms sat beside his wife in a press conference and said, "Although my love for my beautiful wife would never allow me to participate in side chick culture, I fully support the women in this movement and applaud their bravery."

However, not everyone agrees with Simms. An anonymous NFL linebacker responded to his statement by saying, "Man, that n-gga Justin is a simp. His wife be twerkin' on Instagram, so he needs to sit his a-s down somewhere."
The League Of Extraordinary Side Chicks has hired a lawyer, Ronald Ratnofski, who believes that they have all the leverage in this situation. In a statement, he said, "With the effects that these courageous women are having on the economy, it's only a matter of time before Congress takes notice and puts forth the necessary legislation."

However, not everyone is taking this movement seriously. An anonymous NFL safety responded to Ratnofski's statement by saying, "N-ggas ain't simpin', and these h-es is BIG MAD! hahahahahahahahah hold up hold up wait wait...............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!"

Last edited:

Hygiene-Sensing Underwear​

A new type of underwear has been developed that refuses to be worn by people who don't wipe properly. The revolutionary new technology has been hailed as a game-changer in the fight against poor hygiene.

The underwear, which has been developed by a team of scientists and engineers, features a special sensor that can detect when the wearer has not wiped properly. If the sensor detects that the wearer has not taken care of their personal hygiene, the underwear will refuse to be worn.

The technology behind the underwear is based on a series of complex algorithms that have been designed to analyze a range of factors, including the odor, moisture levels, and texture of the wearer's skin. The underwear is also capable of monitoring the environment in which it is worn, including the temperature and humidity levels.

According to the creators of the underwear, the technology is designed to encourage better hygiene practices among people who may not be taking care of themselves as well as they should be. The underwear is also intended to reduce the spread of bacteria and other harmful microorganisms, which can be a major health risk.

The underwear has already generated a lot of interest among health experts and hygiene advocates, many of whom have hailed it as a major breakthrough in the fight against poor hygiene. However, some critics have raised concerns about the potential for the technology to be used to shame or stigmatize individuals who may struggle with hygiene for a variety of reasons.

Despite these concerns, the creators of the underwear have emphasized that the technology is designed to be used as a positive tool for promoting better hygiene practices and improving public health. They have also suggested that the technology could be adapted for use in other areas, such as in hospitals and other healthcare settings where hygiene is critical.

For now, the underwear is still in the development phase, but the creators are hopeful that it will be available for purchase in the near future. If successful, the underwear could revolutionize the way we think about personal hygiene and help to promote healthier habits among people around the world.

Squirrel Gang Runs Drug Trade: Nutcrackers​

In a shocking turn of events, authorities in a suburban neighborhood in Connecticut have uncovered a squirrel street gang who have cornered the illegal drug trade with a new drug called "deez nutz."

The gang, which goes by the name "The Nutcrackers," was first brought to the attention of law enforcement after a series of reports from concerned residents about an increase in squirrel activity and suspicious behavior in their neighborhood.

Upon further investigation, authorities discovered that the squirrels were not only working together, but had established an intricate drug trafficking network that spanned the entire community.

According to sources close to the investigation, "deez nutz" is a highly addictive substance that is made from a potent blend of acorns, walnuts, and other nuts commonly found in the area. The Nutcrackers reportedly control every aspect of the drug's production, distribution, and sale, using their keen sense of smell and nimble movements to evade detection.

Despite the size and agility of the squirrel gang, law enforcement officials have vowed to put an end to their illicit activities. "We will not allow these squirrels to terrorize our community and endanger the lives of our citizens," said Chief of Police John Smith. "We are actively investigating this matter and will use every resource at our disposal to bring these criminals to justice."

Residents of the neighborhood have expressed shock and disbelief at the discovery of the squirrel street gang. "I always thought they were just cute little creatures," said longtime resident Sarah Johnson. "I had no idea they were capable of something like this."

As the investigation into The Nutcrackers and their illegal drug trade continues, authorities are urging anyone with information to come forward. "We need the help of the community to put an end to this dangerous activity," said Chief Smith. "We cannot do it alone."

Tails Goes To Jail​

In a shocking turn of events, Tails, the beloved sidekick of Sonic the Hedgehog, has been sentenced to five years in prison after being caught in an F.B.I. sting operation. Tails was caught attempting to smuggle Chaos Emeralds to Dr. Robotnik, an arch-nemesis of Sonic and Tails.

The news has hit Sonic the Hedgehog hard, as Tails has been his loyal companion and friend for many years. In a statement released to the press, Sonic expressed his deep sadness and disappointment at the news. He said, "Tails has always been a trusted ally and a valuable member of our team. It's heartbreaking to see him caught up in something like this."

Chaos Emeralds are a powerful source of energy in the Sonic the Hedgehog universe, and Dr. Robotnik has been known to stop at nothing to get his hands on them. The F.B.I. had been monitoring Tails' activities for some time before finally catching him in the act of attempting to smuggle the precious gems.

The Sonic community has also been rocked by the news of Tails' arrest. Fans have taken to social media to express their shock and disbelief, with many expressing their support for Tails and hoping for his release.

It is unclear what the future holds for Tails and the Sonic universe, but one thing is for sure – Sonic and his friends will continue to fight for justice and protect their world from those who would do it harm. As Sonic himself said, "We may be knocked down, but we'll never give up. We'll keep running until we reach the finish line."

Mr. Wendal Passed Away Today At The Age Of 86​

Mr. Wendal, the man who inspired one of the most iconic songs of the 90s, has passed away at the age of 86. The news of his death was confirmed by his family members, who said that he died peacefully in his beach house in his native Bermuda.

Mr. Wendal's life story was nothing short of extraordinary. He was once homeless, living on the streets after his shoe repair business went out of business and his first wife divorced him. He had hit rock bottom and was struggling to make ends meet.

But then came the song that changed everything. "Mr. Wendal" by the hip-hop group Arrested Development became an instant hit, and the man who had inspired the song suddenly found himself thrust into the spotlight. The financial benefits that came with his newfound fame enabled him to live a comfortable life, and he even got married again and had two children.

But perhaps the most heartwarming part of Mr. Wendal's story was his reunion with his children from his first marriage, whom his ex-wife had poisoned against him. The success of "Mr. Wendal" brought them back into his life, and he was able to rebuild those relationships and enjoy the love and support of his entire family.

Todd Thomas, the lead singer of Arrested Development, expressed his condolences on social media, saying, "Rest in power Mr. Wendal. Thank you for inspiring our song and for sharing your life with us. Your legacy will live on through your family and the many lives you touched."

Mr. Wendal may have started his life with very little, but his legacy will live on as a testament to the power of resilience and the importance of never giving up. His impact on popular culture will be felt for generations to come, and his memory will be cherished by all who knew him.

African American Men Are Closet Intellectuals​

A recent study has shown that African Americans men are closet intellectuals and tend to downplay their intellect when around their peers, often ending profound statements with phrases like "or whatever" or "or some corny sh-t like that."

This phenomenon appears to be rooted in a cultural empathy among African Americans towards each other, in an effort to avoid alienating or antagonizing their peers.

However, it seems that this behavior may have been perpetuated by a system created by American educators, targeting African American children. This system seeks to pedestalize African American children who excel, while discouraging those who don't learn at the pace that suits the teacher, branding them as unteachable. This creates a sense of jealousy and division among African Americans, stifling creativity and connectivity.

Furthermore, white Americans with a colonist mindset have used the woes of African Americans to scare their children into behaving in a way that they see fit. They often warn their children that if they don't do well in school, they'll end up a criminal like Jamal on the evening news. This only perpetuates the cycle of division and stifles African American creativity.

It's essential that African American men recognize the value of artistry and creativity, not just for the sake of education, but for the sake of human connectivity. Creating art is not about pleasing others but about creating, regardless of the feedback received.

Being openly intellectual and confronting the challenges that may come with it is necessary to push the Black community forward.

In conclusion, African American men must recognize the cultural empathy that drives their behavior and understand the systems that have perpetuated it. They should embrace their intellect and creativity, regardless of the feedback received, to promote human connectivity and push the community forward.

Last edited:

Work Before Play​

African Americans nearing retirement are encouraging the younger generation to prioritize work over play in their younger years. The group, called "Work Before Play," is composed of retirees who wish they had started saving for retirement earlier and are urging the younger generation to learn from their mistakes.

Ernest "Ernie" Wilson, a member of Work Before Play, spoke to reporters about the importance of planning for retirement early. Wilson said, "You have a lot more fun and can have a lot more of it when you're financially secure." Wilson and his wife Gladys plan to travel the world when he retires, but he regrets not starting to save earlier. "Had I had this thought earlier, I would have retired earlier and had a lot more time than I may have now to do the things that I enjoy on a daily basis," Wilson said.

Work Before Play members want young African Americans to understand that they should not sacrifice their futures for immediate pleasure. They are not suggesting that young people should not have fun, but rather that they should not prioritize fun over their financial security.

"You can have fun in life when you're young, but don't treat it like it's fun until you can afford to," Wilson said.

The Work Before Play group hopes that their message will inspire young African Americans to prioritize their futures and take steps to plan for their retirement. With the rising cost of living and the uncertainty of Social Security, it is more important than ever for young people to start saving early.

According to a 2020 report by the National Institute on Retirement Security, the median retirement account balance for African Americans was $23,000, compared to $76,000 for white Americans. The Work Before Play group hopes to change this disparity by encouraging young African Americans to start planning for their futures now.

As Wilson said, "The earlier you start planning, the more time you have to save and the more choices you'll have when you retire. It's never too early to start thinking about your retirement."

Doja Cat Sues K Michelle​

In a surprising turn of events, Doja Cat has reportedly filed a lawsuit against singer K Michelle for alleged infringement of her likeness. According to sources, Doja Cat claims that K Michelle underwent multiple plastic surgeries in an attempt to look like her, leading to a striking resemblance between the two.

In a recent tweet, Doja Cat expressed her frustration by saying, "This b-tch K Michelle went to the surgeon and asked for the Doja Cat. Can y'all stop getting botched every two seconds?"

While some fans have speculated that Doja Cat's tweet may be a way to deflect from her recent controversy, in which she was caught using a racial slur in a group chat, others have pointed out that the issue of self-hate is prevalent in both cases.

K Michelle has been accused of completely changing her appearance, including her skin complexion, through plastic surgery. This has led to criticism from fans who believe that she is running away from her true identity and culture.

Similarly, Doja Cat's use of the racial slur has caused many to question whether she has internalized racism and self-hate, leading to her desire to distance herself from her Black identity.

In light of these allegations, it seems that both K Michelle and Doja Cat are struggling with issues of identity and self-acceptance. While the lawsuit between the two may seem frivolous, it may also be a reflection of these underlying issues.

As the case unfolds, it remains to be seen how both K Michelle and Doja Cat will respond to these accusations and whether they will address the deeper issues at play. Ultimately, it is a reminder that self-love and acceptance are important for everyone, regardless of race or background.

Hygiene-Sensing Draws​

A new type of underwear has been developed that refuses to be worn by people who don't wipe properly. The revolutionary new technology has been hailed as a game-changer in the fight against poor hygiene.

The underwear, which has been developed by a team of scientists and engineers, features a special sensor that can detect when the wearer has not wiped properly. If the sensor detects that the wearer has not taken care of their personal hygiene, the underwear will refuse to be worn.

The technology behind the underwear is based on a series of complex algorithms that have been designed to analyze a range of factors, including the odor, moisture levels, and texture of the wearer's skin. The underwear is also capable of monitoring the environment in which it is worn, including the temperature and humidity levels.

According to the creators of the underwear, the technology is designed to encourage better hygiene practices among people who may not be taking care of themselves as well as they should be. The underwear is also intended to reduce the spread of bacteria and other harmful microorganisms, which can be a major health risk.

The underwear has already generated a lot of interest among health experts and hygiene advocates, many of whom have hailed it as a major breakthrough in the fight against poor hygiene. However, some critics have raised concerns about the potential for the technology to be used to shame or stigmatize individuals who may struggle with hygiene for a variety of reasons.

Despite these concerns, the creators of the underwear have emphasized that the technology is designed to be used as a positive tool for promoting better hygiene practices and improving public health. They have also suggested that the technology could be adapted for use in other areas, such as in hospitals and other healthcare settings where hygiene is critical.

For now, the underwear is still in the development phase, but the creators are hopeful that it will be available for purchase in the near future. If successful, the underwear could revolutionize the way we think about personal hygiene and help to promote healthier habits among people around the world.

Last edited:

Regrets After Body Positivity​

A woman who had been an advocate of the body positivity movement woke up one morning to find herself in a fit and healthy body. The woman, who had struggled with obesity for years, had been a vocal supporter of the movement, which encourages people to love and accept their bodies regardless of their size or shape.

The woman, who wished to remain anonymous, shared her experience in an interview with our news team. She described waking up feeling energized and refreshed, and when she looked in the mirror, she was shocked to see that she had lost a significant amount of weight overnight.

Initially, the woman was elated with her new body. She felt lighter and more mobile, and she was able to do things that she had never been able to do before, like running and jumping. However, her joy soon turned to regret as she realized the full extent of what had happened.

For years, the woman had been an advocate for body positivity, believing that everyone should love and accept their bodies no matter what their size or shape. She had been an active member of online communities that promoted this message, and she had even started her own blog to share her story and inspire others.

Now, with her newfound fit and healthy body, the woman felt like a fraud. She realized that all the things she had been saying about body positivity were actually excuses for her own unhealthy lifestyle. She had been ignoring the signs that her body was in trouble, and now she regretted not taking better care of herself sooner.

In her interview, the woman shared a powerful message for others who may be struggling with obesity or other health issues. She said that while it is important to love and accept your body, it is equally important to take care of it. She urged others to prioritize their health and well-being, even if it means making difficult changes to their lifestyle.

The woman's story has sparked a debate within the body positivity movement, with some arguing that it is possible to love and accept your body while still striving for better health. Others, however, believe that the movement has lost sight of its original message and that it needs to refocus on promoting healthy habits rather than just accepting unhealthy ones.

Whatever the outcome of this debate, one thing is clear: the woman's experience has opened up a new conversation about the relationship between body positivity and healthy living. It is a conversation that is long overdue, and one that may ultimately lead to a more nuanced and thoughtful approach to this important issue.

Back