NSFW new_skee

Maybe because that wasnt her...please tell me you didnt pay for that and thought it was nu.ski

:huh4:
Why would I pay dude on snap post her shits I checked to see if the new was posted it wasn't so I added it. Shorty not one of joints I recognize of rip🤣🤣

You one of them desperate slow dudes..cuz you missed the boat where I said ITS NOT HER. Go read a book G

Stupid ass Nigga you the one here searching, finding and posting her shit. I make bitch niggas like you pay and share it and you get nothing out of it. I write books and checks. What you doing besides searching for shit to post for Internet brownie points. Loser ass nigga.

• Haha
Reactions: Disanthrope
Stupid ass Nigga you the one here searching, finding and posting her shit. I make bitch niggas like you pay and share it and you get nothing out of it. I write books and checks. What you doing besides searching for shit to post for Internet brownie points. Loser ass nigga.
You a stupid motherfucker..I ain't posted not 1 piece of media you thirsty bum. "I write books and checks" that's what your brain suggested was a clever thing to say? Thirst mcgirst if you had half the common sense of a fruit fly you would comprehend that what he posted wasnt even her. You make people share it huh..hows that working for you did it get reposted? You the living definition of a bum. Dumb ass nigga so I search find post pay and share huh that makes no sense..try reading a book get ya mind right