Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW new_skee

328693864_883382232902047_3105972469042544628_n-jpg.1015191

Attachments

• 328693864_883382232902047_3105972469042544628_n.jpg
    328693864_883382232902047_3105972469042544628_n.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 1,889
it happened in 2021 and she went off on dude and he ghosted her.
that explains a lot. Also maybe birth control weight gain after she learned her lesson with the abortion.
Abortions would make sense following her weight gains but Im just surprised she hasnt just trapped some fool for a 18 year contract.

some hoes just don't want to deal with kids especially at a young age

The Wall is Something these young girls are now feeling before they even hit their 30s. And it's because they wanna be about that groupie life. They learn fast and hard that these ballers athletes producers they don't care about them Something we been preaching for years. This girl has been hit by everybody in maybach music And also Inner circles from Philadelphia Miami Atlanta in other parts of the country even the world...cause she was With Tobias Harris brother overseas. Man found out the hard way that she's been around the block way many times and dipped her.. She smashed a player from the chiefs the colts even played sidechick to some which is no surprise.. There was another dude I forgot where he was from I think it was from the jets Idk. But I do remember when she got an abortion The guy she was having a baby with Was basically a lieutenant in a rapper's entourage group And the moment he found out that she had an abortion he celebrated hard on Instagram. Sorry for going to the details boys people gotta know...ok now let's get back to the pics n vids that we've been looking for..

The Wall is Something these young girls are now feeling before they even hit their 30s. And it's because they wanna be about that groupie life. They learn fast and hard that these ballers athletes producers they don't care about them Something we been preaching for years. This girl has been hit by everybody in maybach music And also Inner circles from Philadelphia Miami Atlanta in other parts of the country even the world...cause she was With Tobias Harris brother overseas. Man found out the hard way that she's been around the block way many times and dipped her.. She smashed a player from the chiefs the colts even played sidechick to some which is no surprise.. There was another dude I forgot where he was from I think it was from the jets Idk. But I do remember when she got an abortion The guy she was having a baby with Was basically a lieutenant in a rapper's entourage group And the moment he found out that she had an abortion he celebrated hard on Instagram. Sorry for going to the details boys people gotta know...ok now let's get back to the pics n vids that we've been looking for..
Gaww dam bruh you know this hoe whole history. I knew she was getting passed around but not like that lol shit

Back