Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW new_skee

Dude was a little clunky with his point.

He's saying that underneath the comment section of an already posted video, someone states they got her giving head
this the link but it ain't her. its crazy I posted stuff like I said before and these other cats don't drop nothing its only 1 video out that I didn't drop first. So this dude might be the guy that actually know or hacked her icloud for real.

15 a pop he got back shots and her gunning someone down
this the link but it ain't her. its crazy I posted stuff like I said before and these other cats don't drop nothing its only 1 video out that I didn't drop first. So this dude might be the guy that actually know or hacked her icloud for real.

Let's get it fellas

View attachment 439523She couldn't handle the heat and this the same chick who said she didn't care about nudes but now want to delete her IG.
blame it on a open reddit and multiple message boards showing a drop of her nude. also you never know how her dms look. dudes play cool online and totally rat on everything in a dm on these chicks. Thats why Im hesitatant to drop stuff, nothing new has dropped since I stopped uploading I'll put it to you like that.

blame it on a open reddit and multiple message boards showing a drop of her nude. also you never know how her dms look. dudes play cool online and totally rat on everything in a dm on these chicks. Thats why Im hesitatant to drop stuff, nothing new has dropped since I stopped uploading I'll put it to you like that.
But this is why I also said make a telegram but they wanted to make a discord. But you got more new stuff of nuski?

Lol come on lets be honest, no matter what platform her nudes dropped on it would eventually leak to other sites. She knew what it was once she acknowledged her cloud getting hacked.

Her fault. She the one who made those videos and sent them out of held them on her phone.

She made those vids and took those pics to send to men. Wtf you thought?

She be on IG damn near naked. You can see parts of her nipples in plenty of her post. She shows pussy print and all types of shit.

Don’t get in yo feelings now bitch.

Her fault. She the one who made those videos and sent them out of held them on her phone.

She made those vids and took those pics to send to men. Wtf you thought?

She be on IG damn near naked. You can see parts of her nipples in plenty of her post. She shows pussy print and all types of shit.

Don’t get in yo feelings now bitch.
Bruh reading this had me dying lol. But yea its all facts, she been thirst trapping for a long time and she had to expect some shit too leak out eventually. And thats why I kinda respect Lorraine and the Westbrooks atleast they didnt run off or play all high and mighty im a saint role. Shit atleast capitalize off it bih

Back