Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW new_skee

So much for never folding. Her IG is nuked. Twitter still up though. She should have just kept a 'grown woman frame' and shrugged off those pictures. Should have made a statement about being a freak in the sheets and kept it moving. Fighting against her nature is what has her shook.

When Lira Galore's leaks came out, she did exactly that and it blew over quickly.

I think it's from a past ex boyfriend or ex fuck friend that has all her nudes. I still believe that if anyone takes 100s of pictures a day from the gram just to upload one, she has nudes some where. Taking pictures in clothes half naked for likes, the woman is going to have nudes of herself. If not uploaded for the world then maybe to a close friend.

Well I guess another picture will pop up randomly in a couple of weeks. I think someone is trying to get at her slowly

While this may happen, the premise is false

It’s been rumored that there’s one out there for a minute. That facial pic shows there gotta be at least one out there. At this point, its probably just a matter of time.

Back