Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW new_skee

IMG_0057.jpeg

Found on reddit

It’s probably 700 dudes in her DMs daily asking for nudes of those giant jugs. Yet this one guy that wanted her to get a reduction, she gave him some attention. How about you be super angry and really tell everyone you love your boobs by showing off those things in a wet T shirt

View attachment 1174827

Found on reddit

It’s probably 700 dudes in her DMs daily asking for nudes of those giant jugs. Yet this one guy that wanted her to get a reduction, she gave him some attention. How about you be super angry and really tell everyone you love your boobs by showing off those things in a wet T shirt
It’s because women are disproportionately impacted by negative comments. Not even gonna go down thar hole in this thread but still

It’s because women are disproportionately impacted by negative comments. Not even gonna go down thar hole in this thread but still
Yes I know, I agree

I’ll never forget being in this OTHER GIRL’s Ig live and everyone was saying how sexy she was. I ain’t type a thing, just seeing all the thirsty comments go up faster and faster. She points out that one dude said she looks like a man. I’m like who said that, all I see is “Damn dat ass, look at that body, nice tits”. She she got angry and flashed her ass and started talking shit saying I ain’t no fucking man, look at this ass “flashes again” gets angry again.

I’m like WTF, but enjoyed seeeingnher flash her whole ass and pussy twice

Back