Welcome To aBlackWeb

New York Will Now Use Trash Bins Instead Of Dumping Trash On The Street

Wait what?!?!

Theres been trash bins FOREVER. The city is just infested with dirty ass people who dont give a fuck.

Here's a reason I can see you gettin' fined.

Don't use yo trash can/trash bin, catch a fine. This is common down here tho. Outside nice expensive colonials (neighborhoods), you see allllllll kinds of dump/trash and here stuff rummaging around in all that sick trash.

This place got way too much problems to worry about trash tho. That's the last worry on the leader's minds.

Honestly this is news to me. I dunno if I been out the city too long, but I never seen trash in the street to where bins have to be mandated. Must be a Harlem thing.
I hung out w my sis when she lived in Brooklyn a few yrs ago saw piles of garbage bags along the curbs

I'm looking around at everyone like why am I the only one noticing this right now lol

Ofc wasn't every neighborhood like that

How this wasn’t already happening before I got here is beyond me.

How they figured out that this isn’t the major consequence to the rat population is also beyond me.

But, I’ve said for years that the natives don’t give two fucks about any of this, so we’ll see where this goes….

For real tho. Hasn't the issue with the trash pickup in NYC been due to the mafia stronghold? I know the feds ran a lot of them off but crime don't stop.

Back