Welcome To aBlackWeb

New York Psychiatrist Says White People Are "Psychopathic"

It's not something that we haven't heard before. But the thing is other people tend to look at White people as the master race because they've been successful.
They seem to get lost in the fact that there people has been kill from white successful. And, I don't think white are psychopathic because they lie about history, its a very good strategy to control people without violence. It really brilliant

Last edited:
"Its all discovery. You've discovered everything. But it's all actually stolen."

True words have never been spoken.

“White people are psychopathic”.

tenor.gif

It all starts with white privelege. There are struggling whites who think white privelege is a myth. Most white ppl have to work all their lives for a piece of the "American dream" and so they think calling them priveleged is absurd.

Many don't realize that if they happened to move up in class/income, things would become drastically easier.

Whereas a person of color is still discriminated against REGARDLESS of class and is still at a disadvantage.

The analogy of a fish in a bowl doesn't realize it's surrounded by water, is the white person who doesn't believe in white privelege.

It's ignorance at the very least.

“White people are psychopathic”.

tenor.gif
its not obvious to everyone tho

You act this place isn't..overwrought with soft shoeing. I bet you that Sideshow sponge bob poster doesn't subscribe to the belief that white people are psycho

its not obvious to everyone tho

You act this place isn't..overwrought with soft shoeing. I bet you that Sideshow sponge bob poster doesn't subscribe to the belief that white people are psycho
They know.

They know that a large percentage of their “founding fathers” were rapists who owned other human beings and yet, they’re still celebrated as heroes.

Trust me, they know.

Back