Welcome To aBlackWeb

New York male shot dead after flicking cig butt on a group of strangers

Thats crazy, gotta be more to it man...
Not really.

How many times have we seen this situation?

Dude walking with his lady and walk next to a group.

Egos always take over. You don’t mistakeningly flick a cigarette towards people you arguing with . Dude had to rep and they had to respond.

Not saying this is what happened but we all seen this. No one can be a bitch in this situation.

So give them a pass while your girl present?

i know you know this dont mean shit lol, but i'll play.....

YES, take that "L" and keep strolling.....if you got the kinda woman that would have a problem with that over engaging 3 strangers right by the crib, then she's the problem

if nobody touched us or got in our way, i highly doubt it would ever get to that point.....im not a talker and dont have shit to prove

i know you know this dont mean shit lol, but i'll play.....

YES, take that "L" and keep strolling.....if you got the kinda woman that would have a problem with that over engaging 3 strangers right by the crib, then she's the problem

if nobody touched us or got in our way, i highly doubt it would ever get to that point.....im not a talker and dont have shit to prove
You talking to a cat who gets punked by Swedish citizens on the daily

Of course he'd think he gotta prove himself to a bunch of his own ppl so he can continue to paint the narrative that we are own worst enemy

I wouldn't say we're our own worst enemy, but if your black other black people are the biggest threats to your life. That's just a fact. It's the same for every other race too. It does seem to be more chaotic with us though. Some of these niggas out here just don't seem to value human life at all.

I wouldn't say we're our own worst enemy, but if your black other black people are the biggest threats to your life. That's just a fact. It's the same for every other race too. It does seem to be more chaotic with us though. Some of these niggas out here just don't seem to value human life at all.

I remember being at the mall and these young black dudes was posted up in the food court and another group walked by them and after they walked by they was talking mad shit.

I was like what the fuck wrong with you dudes. They ain’t worried bout y’all what’s the point of putting that dumb ass energy out there for.

I remember being at the mall and these young black dudes was posted up in the food court and another group walked by them and after they walked by they was talking mad shit.

I was like what the fuck wrong with you dudes. They ain’t worried bout y’all what’s the point of putting that dumb ass energy out there for.

Yeah, shit like that is the norm. When I was in college, this same group of dudes always used to post up in the mall at the food court trying to start shit. They started a couple mall brawls for no reason.

Yea but it all points back to white supremacy/slavery in the big picture

Yea but it all points back to white supremacy/slavery in the big picture

White supremacy played and continues to play a part in the downfall of blacks. Still, a lot of our damage is self inflicted and we're to blame for that. We know white supremacy is a major factor in while ghettos exist and are what they are today, but at the end of the day when blacks look at each other and don't see value in each other, that's a problem with us. We can no longer just put that all on white people.

Back