Welcome To aBlackWeb

**New Vocaroo** Books, Life and Literature

The Science of Getting Rich Audible: Read by Reesey Cup Aka Nature Cat. lol

51WElV2REeL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Intro:

Preface & Chapter 1:

Finally get to hear what Reesey sounds like!

Great thread. Ima go to the library tomorrow morning and read it and drop my take on it asap.

Finally get to hear what Reesey sounds like!

Great thread. Ima go to the library tomorrow morning and read it and drop my take on it asap.

Lol! Yeah..I've been exposed. Lol.

Thanks didn't know if it would be a good idea since many can't see the Vocoroos on thier phone. I may switch to Mp4's instead.

This was probably the first book I ever bought. As a matter of fact it was Pac who made me want to pick up a book and read. Yes Tupac Shakur....

The Rose That Grew From Concrete
Tupac.jpg

I would love to hear a couple of these poems read.

This was probably the first book I ever bought. As a matter of fact it was Pac who made me want to pick up a book and read. Yes Tupac Shakur....

The Rose That Grew From Concrete
Tupac.jpg

I would love to hear a couple of these poems read.

I will purchase this book and begin reading if you can stand listening to me. lol

I'll @ you when I post the Intro and first few poems. - @NeighborhoodNomad would you mind reading and posting in the thread? I have one other who is a bit nervous/shy about doing it, perhaps they will feel more comfortable when others begin to read.

I will purchase this book and begin reading if you can stand listening to me. lol

I'll @ you when I post the Intro and first few poems. - @NeighborhoodNomad would you mind reading and posting in the thread? I have one other who is a bit nervous/shy about doing it, perhaps they will feel more comfortable when others begin to read.

Sure.

Back