Welcome To aBlackWeb

**New Vocaroo** Books, Life and Literature

Reesey

Real Thugs Eat Green Apple Jolly Ranchers.
Hey Loves,

I wanted to share with you some of the most amazing books that assisted in improving my way of thinking and in turn, my life.

I know there are some book heads in here, POST UP! I encourage us all to share what we have learned with one another.

This forum is filled with geniuses. Experts in their particular life stories. Allow folks a peek into what you absorb on the daily and perhaps teach someone in the process.

If it made/makes you better, share it! Perhaps you hold the very answer that someone else has been searching for.

The Science of Getting Rich, Being Great and Being Well. By: Wallace D. Wattles

This volume is actually 3 books in one. I bout it on Amazon for $15. I also have Audible so for every hard copy book, I have the matching Audio book as well.

A simple step by step guide to reprogramming your mind to appreciate and live at your utmost potential. From how to sleep to building riches to chewing your food properly. lol. He truly touches on almost everything and the clarity you receive is refreshing.

51WElV2REeL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:
The "New" Master Key System. By: Charles F. Haanel

" The main concept of The Master Key System reveals that everything in the world we see around us was initiated by the creative energy of thoughts.

This current version of the book stays true to its original form. It was originally read at a slow pace of 1 chapter a week." So that you could absorb and master the meditation and visualization techniques prior to moving onto the next chapter.

Take your time, absorb and enjoy.

upload_2017-2-27_21-57-54.jpeg

Your Invisible Power. By: Genevieve Behrend

Audible Description:
"In Your Invisible Power and How to Use It, Genevieve Behrend will guide you through the use of visualization. Teaching you how to manifest the things in life that you want by visualizing them and making them come to you. This power of positive thinking has revolutionized how we look at the world. Everything you need to succeed is inside you and this book will help you unlock it. A practical guide to manifesting The Law of Attraction in your life."

I listen to it often while working. I have over 100 audio books that I allow to play and train my subconscious while I go about my day.
very good read/listen

your-invisible-power-genevieve-behrend-hardcover-cover-art.jpg

There was a boy...

There was a boy, whose family was very wealthy. One day his father took him on a trip to the country, where he aimed to show his son, how poor people live. So they arrived to a farm of a very poor family, as he considered. They spent there several days. On their return, the father asked his son, did he like the trip.

„Oh, it was great, dad” – the boy replied. „Did you notice how poor people live?” „Yeah, I did“- said the boy. The father asked his son to tell in more details about his impressions from their trip“.

„Well, we have only one dog, and they have four of them. In our garden there is a pool, while they have a river that has no end. We‘ve got expensive lanterns, but they have stars above their heads at night. We have the patio, and they have the whole horizon. We have only a small piece of land, while they have the endless fields. We buy food, but they grow it. We have high fence for protection of our property, and they don‘t need it, as their friends protect them.”

The father was stunned. He could not say a word.

Then the boy added: „Thank you, dad, for letting me see how poor we are.”

This story shows that the true wealth as well as happiness is not measured by materials things. Love, friendship and freedom are far more valuable.

inspirational-stories-about-happiness.jpg

Last edited:
The Science of Getting Rich, Being Great and Being Well. By: Wallace D. Wattles

This volume is actually 3 books in one. I bout it on Amazon for $15. I also have Audible so for every hard copy book, I have the matching Audio book as well.

A simple step by step guide to reprogramming your mind to appreciate and live at your utmost potential. From how to sleep to building riches to chewing your food properly. lol. He truly touches on almost everything and the clarity you receive is refreshing.

51WElV2REeL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

damn, my sister was JUST telling me about this the other day

i remembered you telling me about this a while back

damn, my sister was JUST telling me about this the other day

i remembered you telling me about this a while back

yeah and I'm sure you slept on it AP. *side smirk. - But for serious, it truly is a great read and beneficial.

From Chapter 1: The science of Getting Rich. ;) .

Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosak was a good read

Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill was a good read

But my favorite book about wealth and money is The Richest Man in Babylon. I don't understand why this book is not taught in school. It's a gem.

I read it every 2 months, so many gems in that book.

But my favorite book about wealth and money is The Richest Man in Babylon. I don't understand why this book is not taught in school. It's a gem.

I have read both Rich Dad Poor Dad and Think and Grow Rich. In fact, they too were on my list to post. lol Great minds.
However, I have not Read The Richest Man in Babylon... I will definitely check it out.

Thank you!

I have read both Rich Dad Poor Dad and Think and Grow Rich. In fact, they too were on my list to post. lol Great minds.
However, I have not Read The Richest Man in Babylon... I will definitely check it out.

Thank you!

Shit so dope, I carry that shit around every where I go dayum near and dip in it every so often frfr before really reading it thoroughly every 2 months. That Richest Man in Babylon is a dope read. Well written

Especially if you trying to become something in life.

My ex gave me think and grow rich as a gift and it still resonates with me until this day.
Great book

You Become What You Think About. By: Vic Johnson

"Your subconscious mind is responsible for just about every major thing in your life. You don't have to consciously think about breathing, your heart beating, walking, or how to properly digest and metabolize the food you eat.

In this book, Vic will take you step-by-step as he shows you how to harness and use the power of directed thought in your life. "

20170307_203400.jpg

Real talk. And I'm just asking so don't throw the tomatoes but @Reesey, you want me to merge this with the other book thread? I'll just merge that one with yours. If you think they are two totally separate threads, I'll let them cook on their own

Real talk. And I'm just asking so don't throw the tomatoes but @Reesey, you want me to merge this with the other book thread? I'll just merge that one with yours. If you think they are two totally separate threads, I'll let them cook on their own

Didn't know there was another book thread. I don't get sensitive about threads love. lol! Do whatever ya'll feel is best for your forum.

Imma keep doing what I'm doing regardless. ;)

"The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck". By: Mark Manson

New Audio book I'm Listening to that I believe many of you will 'love".

"Manson makes the argument, backed by both academic research and well-timed poop jokes, that improving our lives hinges not on our ability to turn lemons into lemonade but on learning to stomach lemons better. Human beings are flawed and limited - "not everybody can be extraordinary; there are winners and losers in society, and some of it is not fair or your fault". Manson advises us to get to know our limitations and accept them. Once we embrace our fears, faults, and uncertainties, once we stop running and avoiding and start confronting painful truths, we can begin to find the courage, perseverance, honesty, responsibility, curiosity, and forgiveness we seek.

There are only so many things we can give a f*ck about, so we need to figure out which ones really matter, Manson makes clear. While money is nice, caring about what you do with your life is better, because true wealth is about experience. A much-needed grab-you-by-the-shoulders-and-look-you-in-the-eye moment of real talk, filled with entertaining stories and profane, ruthless humor, The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck is a refreshing slap for a generation to help them lead contented, grounded lives."

0062641549.jpg

Back