Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Study Proves that Straight Women Struggle to Have Orgasms

girl says: please dont touch my gspot, i get no pleasure from it b/c it hurts
Judah: I'm bout to be all in that thang girl

tf brah?

It's a matter of biology good sir. In looking out for MissK.

wtf? so if I did something to your dick that you told me it is not pleasurable to do and I was like nah im gonna do this you cool with that?

some will even argue the gspot is a myth...
some will argue that that man's 'gspot' is the prostate so can I go in or nah? (lol Im sure you arent on that level...or are you..)

wtf? so if I did something to your dick that you told me it is not pleasurable to do and I was like nah im gonna do this you cool with that?

some will even argue the gspot is a myth...
some will argue that that man's 'gspot' is the prostate so can I go in or nah? (lol Im sure you arent on that level...or are you..)

As I ignore AP's attempt to slander my name as a super-raper, I will clear up this confusion. I'm not saying I would purposely do things that go against your wishes. What I'm saying is some of us are blessed with the type of "equipment" That is optimal for g-spot stimulation during regular intercourse. So me bowing out of the race to win your e-affection was, in fact, my attempt to spare you the discomfort of our hypothetical e-love making. It was a completely selfless act.

So now you are free to deal with the lesser beings.

Okay I think you are missing the point here hon. I have been with men who are ample enough to reach said spot-I don't want it touched. It's not lack of equipment it's just I dont want fingers, toys, dick to rub against it. Does. not. feel. good.

Okay I think you are missing the point here hon. I have been with men who are ample enough to reach said spot-I don't want it touched. It's not lack of equipment it's just I dont want fingers, toys, dick to rub against it. Does. not. feel. good.

We should just drop it cuz you are missing my point lol. I'm saying in going to hit it through no fault of my own.

judah tried to make a penis reference...smh

well hard to describe but its just one of those feelings like okay this doesnt feel good stop NOW. Like if a guy bit my nipple really hard first reaction would be to swing on him so yea that lol
Girl after u fight past the pain, it's out of body euphoria. well, sometimes LOL

Back