Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED New Russell Simmons Rape Allegations

test
I think it's less that niggas don't care and more that every woman who comes out after 20 years is offered that grace even though in some cases it doesn't seem to be deserved. This case is an example of that. Rape is an egregious offense. It's hard to understand how any victim could remain friendly with their rapist. When someone with a story like this waits a long time to come out, it's naturally going to make some believe she has an ulterior motive.

And those same people who usually question it probably don’t know anything about sex crimes.

It must be nice living in that make believe world where everyone is on the up and up and there's no reason to question anything anyone does or says.

Save it bro. We lived in a world where rape victims were not believed for a very long time. I get it’s an over correction now. but to me I do think people with a lot of money do shit like this often.

Save it bro. We lived in a world where rape victims were not believed for a very long time. I get it’s an over correction now. but to me I do think people with a lot of money do shit like this often.

Bruh, I don't doubt that. I tend to think all these niggas are guilty. People tend to be corrupted pretty easily by money and power, and it seems it's pretty common for them to turn into shitty people even if they weren't that way before.

That said, you and everyone like you are crazy if you believe that people should be able to come out and make accusations after decades and have those accusations believed without question no matter how spurious the details. I get that women may have their reasons for their actions. That doesn't mean that their credibility won't or shouldn't be hurt by those actions. If a dude rapes a chick, and that chick is cool with him for years and only comes out to tell about the rape after they have a falling out, it's perfectly reasonable for people to question whether or not the rape happened. I'm not saying the accusation shouldn't be taken seriously. An investigation should be performed, and if the accusation is found to be credible, the accused should face consequences. But we don't have to turn off our brains and act like women can't have ulterior motives when making these accusations or that it's impossible for them to be lying or misrepresenting (intentionally or unintentionally) events.

Bruh, I don't doubt that. I tend to think all these niggas are guilty. People tend to be corrupted pretty easily by money and power, and it seems it's pretty common for them to turn into shitty people even if they weren't that way before.

That said, you and everyone like you are crazy if you believe that people should be able to come out and make accusations after decades and have those accusations believed without question no matter how spurious the details. I get that women may have their reasons for their actions. That doesn't mean that their credibility won't or shouldn't be hurt by those actions. If a dude rapes a chick, and that chick is cool with him for years and only comes out to tell about the rape after they have a falling out, it's perfectly reasonable for people to question whether or not the rape happened. I'm not saying the accusation shouldn't be taken seriously. An investigation should be performed, and if the accusation is found to be credible, the accused should face consequences. But we don't have to turn off our brains and act like women can't have ulterior motives when making these accusations or that it's impossible for them to be lying or misrepresenting (intentionally or unintentionally) events.

I’m not a judge bro my opinion don’t matter

Back