Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News New Orleans Rapper Rob49 shot in Miami (In Stable Condition)

Miami Gardens is hot for shootings rn, so idk why they'd go there to shoot a video with out cops and security. Trying to keep it too street will get you killed, they should know this by now.

Witness Ced Mogul told NBC 6 the video was originally shot at a nearby KFC but later moved to The Licking following a robbery. He also shared a video with the station that showed French Montana and Rob49 sitting in the backseat of a car during the shoot.

Mannnnnn, should of peeped the vibes that day. French def gunna move different now that the bullshit brought him back down to reality.

I wonder if he thought he was good cuz he checked in with some gang like Zoe Pound.

Miami Gardens is hot for shootings rn, so idk why they'd go there to shoot a video with out cops and security. Trying to keep it too street will get you killed, they should know this by now.
They had security there it sounds like. One of French bodyguards got shot.

Niggas cant even eat in peace…

seriously, why are we like this?

Lol I wish you would stop doing that. It’s no we it’s a small segment of violent and dangerous niggas who are everywhere. But most of us ain’t on that. These are rappers getting robbed and shot because of their image. Let’s just not make this a reflection on all of us

They had security there it sounds like. One of French bodyguards got shot.
I know they had their bodyguards, but what i meant is cops ad security working in tandem. Cops to block off the area from fuck niggas and their bodyguard around them just in case. French been around long enough to know thats the proper way to do things.

Back