Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Music: LAJ

Shenco

Some new music to showcase. This was the first time I actually went to a professional studio so I am very excited about being able to just tell this story as my own form of therapy. All opinions are welcome as always over here. If you like it, wonderful! If you hate it, that's wonderful too! I don't mind. I am just glad that you took the time out to listen to what I have to say for even a second. Thank you to everyone who helped me along the way with this. My friend who did the art, my friend who came with me to the studio, and everyone that gives it a listen. I hope you enjoy. I bring to you LAJ. Available on all streaming platforms including Tidal, Apple Music, and Spotify.

I am masked up and going out so see you all later. Once again, Hope you enjoy. If not. Thank you for being you anyways ?

EDIT: Oh I forgot to mention. Listen closely to the earlier songs. There are a few callbacks to be found in the later ones. Okay, now I'm gone!

Last edited:
I'm fucking with the rebrand fam! Tighter flow, and the instruemntals are on some 2010-2012 shit. You listen to XV? Keep going brother!

giphy.gif

Thank you, thank you. I appreciate all of the opinions, jokes(ha ha), and feedback on this one. All I'm asking for is to give it 1 listen. If you like it, that's cool. If you hate it, that's cool as well. This is a story I wanted to tell and it was very therapeutic writing it.

You've come a long way. I didn't deep dive into it but it sounds good.

My favorite track on it is "Evolve" and definitely going to give it thorough spin when I get a chance.

Back