Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Members: Come Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
This pisses me off as well "fucc" who does that? Are you in a gang? A teenager? Hipster?

No disrespect just venting peace be on to you

Indeed. Inviting fonts over with lsa tea and then whining about fonts talking lsa. Dumb ass, isn't it?

Does that old woman still post over there tho? She was lil thowwed off

yeah she still there.

welp, I just went over to double check this minute and I got a 403 server error. Don't know what they were pulling. Lol.

Folks, this is the welcome/get to know each other thread. We aint strict about stayin on topic but we aint gotta talk about another site all day.

Sorry, lol. I will shut up now. Lol

What up.. Name's Ms.Jones, aka Jonesy. Du-Bear told me about this site, and I promised I'd check it out. So, yeah. That's it.
Hold up Jonsey in the building?!!
XnA4BVo_zpsw7aji6qy.png

What do you mean the bruh got trolled?

Lsa fonts didn't troll nobody.

they started some lsa tea threads and invited fonts over and once we got there what did we see? Fuckbois badgering women for pictires, hoteps spewing misogyny nonsenses, some male mods from God knows where nagging and whining talmbout fonts not posting enough, not posting outside lsa threads, or posting under incog. TF! Who the fucc they thought they were policing us and thinking we owe them posts? Fucc that!

Everyone with a lick of sense left with quickness.

My dear lady, please do not irate yourself. I was not calling you a troll. But I have some insiders info that a couple of them alley ladies were trolling and catfishing niqqas on that site, lmao

Mind you, some niqqas were pimping themselves for nudes and that shyt was never gone work with them alley ladies. Niqqas didn't have the right game, lmao

You and I are more in agreement than you think and the bruh essentially trolled himself.

I was saying the alley ladies never gave two fooks about his site and they were staying in their own lane and that was their prerogative.

Peace.

I see my guy on here all the time and asked him if it would bother him if I participate, he told me to go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back