Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Members: Come Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
So lemme get this straight...I say coming to goldies site...niggas ask what's the link....I post it....then a couple hrs later it's like 6 niggas that post up here........

But I ain't have nothing to do with that.......
:really?:

I just want what's mine
giphy.gif

lmaooo

So lemme get this straight...I say coming to goldies site...niggas ask what's the link....I post it....then a couple hrs later it's like 6 niggas that post up here........

i need names tho Gab lol

How many joined in the 4hrs since ya post was made? How many joined in the 2hrs since I sent a PM?

Notice only members that came over was Starks?

But let you tell it, they bent the knee.......

How many joined in the 4hrs since ya post was made? How many joined in the 2hrs since I sent a PM?

Notice only members that came over was Starks?

But let you tell it, they bent the knee.......
Shit I went to bed after that yo idk lol. I know somebody @'d me in here tho

Last edited:
You get robbed on here? What's that about an alliance? I'm trying to get 5 mill off the hop I'll be pissed af! I lose my money!

How is people can get this money? How do I get the bank protection? Does that cover being robbed? Like soooo many questions. Just trying to secure my investment ya know.

How is people can get this money? How do I get the bank protection? Does that cover being robbed? Like soooo many questions. Just trying to secure my investment ya know.

Yea there's alot of loop holes, but it's easy to understand. By the end of the week you'll understand everything. There's bank protections, but if someone pays enough they can break it.

But again, if the ABW money was actually bought, most of it wont be touched.

I don't even know how to do that. I gotta go back through a few pages and click all those links or something.
Nah, this a verbal agreement

You hold me down, I hold you down yada yada yada

I'll give you the skinny in a pm but I need to know you down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back