Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Members: Come Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all the new members, if yall need help with anything holla at me or one of the mods.

Check out the ABW Store in the Cool Table forum, that explains how ABW MONEY works, one way being it gives you access to other parts of the site. Yall (new members) are only able to see about 70% of the forum.

To all the new members, if yall need help with anything holla at me or one of the mods.

Check out the ABW Store in the Cool Table forum, that explains how ABW MONEY works, one way being it gives you access to other parts of the site. Yall (new members) are only able to see about 70% of the forum.

You need to list the mods or have a mod banner or something.

Cuz I been here damn near a year and the only mods I'm certain about are you and AP

What up Goldie, nice setup.

I like all the shit i can fidget with.

What's good my nigga? I appreciate you checkin out the spot. If you need help with anything on here, just holla at me or one of the mods.

@ the new members

This spot is pretty much just like the IC, but just with a few additions. The ABW money isn't a necessity but you'll see it comes in handy. U can make bread by participating in the games ( we play spades, monopoly, music battles, etc), u can rob niggas, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back