Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Members: Come Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aloha!

I am new to this site. I was invited to check out this forum, so here I am.

I am a poet, I love poetry, music (underground hip hop), cars, a little bit of sports here and there. I am an avid Steelers Fan..

I am a current member of another online community.. AllHipHop -illcommunity.. I haven't been a consistent poster but will see how this goes...

Aloha!

I am a poet, I love poetry, music (underground hip hop), cars, a little bit of sports here and there. I am an avid Steelers Fan..

I am a current member of another online community.. AllHipHop -illcommunity.. I haven't been a consistent poster but will see how this goes...

Welcome to the site. If u need help navigating around the site or help with anything else let me or any of the mods know.

So you're a poet, do u have bars?

Aloha!

Goldie, set her up with the welcome care package fam

Welcome to the site. If u need help navigating around the site or help with anything else let me or any of the mods know.

So you're a poet, do u have bars?

Thank you...

Yes I am a poet. I write, perform and recite poetry.. Bars? I dabble with that here in there. I use to battle rap but not so much no more..

Aloha!

Hey hun!

giphy.gif

Aloha!

Welcome to ABW madame
wR6c1ra_zpsxhpozik3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back